Trusted Contributor

Increased Price Example with New S&H Lower Rates

I was considering ordering A214615 the D & Co Trapeze Hem top in white to replace my other white from past 2 years. I paid $23.50 one year ago with old S&H Rates. Today, the cost is $29.00 for this item with the $3 S&H rate.

This is a perfect example of what ladies have been saying about price increase on items with the new S&H rates. I realize the cost of cotton is increased. However, this is a $5.50 increase from last March. What a disappointment QVC.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Increased Price Example with New S&H Lower Rates

Exactly. What the Q is banking on however, is the psychological impact it will have on people who just order via the phone and don't use the computer to check these things out. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

Re: Increased Price Example with New S&H Lower Rates

My mistake, the $23.50 was a buy more save more and original price $27.50. However, it still remains that the price is the same with the reduced S & H so no savings realized. Of course, other factors like no refund on original S&H with returns and no discounts on S&H for multiple fashion items in one order also make everything more costly. I always held my items in shopping cart until I was done shopping to get that multiples discount.

Still disappointed.