Honored Contributor

Important Message from QVC CS regarding waitlist orders

I am on waitlist for the Joan Rivers Patriotic Bee. Received the following email today from QVC. GOOD NEWS!!!! Looks like from a buying/planning perspective, there will be reorders for the bee pins and perhaps maybe some of her other classic jewelry items that are fan favorites. And this confirms the priority for fulfilling orders--waitlist before advance order.

Dear QVC Shopper:

Thank you for ordering from our Joan Rivers Classics Collection. We share your appreciation for the personal style and sensibility that Joan brought to her collection for the last 24 years. As a result of the overwhelming popularity of items in her collection, we will not receive stock for your Waitlist order until after the normal 45-day waiting period, however, we can assure you that your order will be fulfilled. We expect Waitlist orders to begin shipping in November and to continue early into the New Year. We're sorry for this delay and hope you'll agree that these classic pieces are worth the wait.

You may notice that some items from our Joan Rivers Collection are now available for Advance Order. Please rest assured that your Waitlist order will be fulfilled before Advance orders. We'll notify you if we have any future updates on the status of your Waitlist order(s).

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Important Message from QVC CS regarding waitlist orders

Oh that is good news. I hope I get some of the bees I ordered on wait list too.
Super Contributor

Thank you for this exciting bit of news! I am on wait list too!

Honored Contributor

On 9/29/2014 StyleIcon said: Oh that is good news. I hope I get some of the bees I ordered on wait list too.

Yes! I'm going to review the other jewelry still offered on waitlist like the wildflower bee. Hope they reorder some of the cherry items. Maybe we should start a list of desired Joan Rivers items for reorder????

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Good to read.
Super Contributor

What does it mean we'll notice some of the items are in advance order? Do they mean on our order list? Or on the item itself? I don't see advance order except for the Gardenia Bee.

Honored Contributor

On 9/29/2014 Mustangshar said: Good to read.
Hi Shar-yes I think a good sign that there are reorders in process and no plans to stop selling her collection. If you were considering a waitlist item, this is confirmation that orders will be fulfilled, just no guaranteed date. And, this should put a halt to ebay sellers trying to hawk some of the newer items. Hope Q reorders some of the older items too!

Honored Contributor

On 9/29/2014 ical said:

What does it mean we'll notice some of the items are in advance order? Do they mean on our order list? Or on the item itself? I don't see advance order except for the Gardenia Bee. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

That's the only advance order item that I see, maybe more advance orders will be offered. I saw a sneak peek of a Snow Man pin and large flower earrings.

Super Contributor

On 9/29/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 9/29/2014 ical said:

What does it mean we'll notice some of the items are in advance order? Do they mean on our order list? Or on the item itself? I don't see advance order except for the Gardenia Bee. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

That's the only advance order item that I see, maybe more advance orders will be offered. I saw a sneak peek of a Snow Man pin and large flower earrings.

Yes! I read your post and tried to find what you meant, and I finally found it! Thanks for that information, he's cute! I saw the earrings too.

Someone said they had a show at the shopping channel and I got curious and looked and some of the things I've never seen. And some are less than here, some are more. I didn't know Joan did shows there, as well. I thought she was exclusive to QVC for some reason. When I saw something less there, I called CS here and asked if I could have the lower price, lol. CS said, the shopping channel? Who are they? She didn't know Joan things were there, either! But I only shop here for her things. Edited to add: And I did not get the lower price either!

I'm on wait list for the pinecone bee and another type pin. Both are still on wait list.

I like your idea of making a list of things to bring back!

Valued Contributor

Chi-town girl, thank you for posting this email. I checked my email and I got this one too so the bee I had on waitlist will be coming and I am so excited!

OT: I didn't make it back to the thread on Kelly Osbourne's "stories" line of clothing. I am going back there today to see what everyone thought. Just quickly, I thought her clothes were really cute (loved the corded moto jacket!), but it seemed just a little expensive in places (those t-shirts for instance would have probably sold out at $29-$39, but $49 was just too much). I am looking forward to what she brings next. Ironically, I am still regretting not buying Twiggy's first TS, the British flag tote bag, and I bet I will regret not buying the jacket or Chapter One t-shirt if they sell out{#emotions_dlg.laugh}