Trusted Contributor

Wow!  Beautiful -- and their happiness shines through!

Esteemed Contributor

What an ideal couple they were.  I was so sad for her when he passed away, sad for us, his fans too.   How nice that she posted that today Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Both huge talents in their respective fields. He is gone far too soon.  Gorgeous dress on a stunning woman, he looks so dapper. 

Perfection. 

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Beautiful couple!! A true Hollywood love story.

They always looked so happySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you for posting these wonderful pictures!  They actually made me tear up!  How truly stunning they looked.  I still can't believe he is gone.  He was one of my very favorite artists - one of a kind.  Every time I hear and see the video of Hero --- oh, my --- I get chills!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

She, and the dress, were absolutely stunning!!!  WOW!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Not a dress I would be drawn to if I saw it hanging in a shop, but it looks great on her.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful pictures!  I love the one where she's sitting in the chair looking up at him...the love is shining in her eyes.  So precious.

A definite marriage success story.  

Honored Contributor

These two personified elegance.  We need more of that in this world.  Elegance AND civility are needed.  What we used to think of as class. . . 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I never knew she was married to DB,until his death.  Guess I am just not up on things.....They made such a lovely couple. 

@SeaMaiden 

You're running a close second to my husband in the 'not up on things' department.

He was shocked to learn that Cher was once married to Gregg Allman! lol