Honored Contributor

Re: Ideas for fashion to disguise tummy fat

@Snicks1@lolakimono@Nonametoday@ECBG@KentuckyWoman

Thanks for input! As I read that article from a Pinterest find, I was thinking that these people don't REALLY look like they have much to hide!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

Thanks for input! As I read that article from a Pinterest find, I was thinking that these people don't REALLY look like they have much to hide!

I agree those ladies did not need anything to hide anything. lol If you find things with ladies who are not in perfect shape, you could post those.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Good thoughts for those with close to ideal figures already.

I'd be more impressed with the theory if they showed some women obviously size 14 even.  Was there even a size 10 in those pictures? 

Some cute dresses though I have to wait until pantihose come back in fashion before I'll wear a dress!

Honored Contributor

@millieshops, in or out of fashion, I still wear pantyhose when I wear a dressy dress. And that's the only time I wear a dress, all casual unless it's dressy.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Image result for fat girls in tummy disguising clothing

Image result for Fashion for Women with Tummies

Like this?

I actually binged 'fat girls in tummy disguising clothing' and I still got a bunch of little girls.

I'm not overweight myself but clearly the peplum is flattering to many body types!

Honored Contributor

I don't know about some of those pictures.  If you are trying to disguise your tummy, you wouldn't wear a top that shows your belly button or ends in that general area.  That would just draw attention to the area. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GCR18 wrote:

I don't know about some of those pictures.  If you are trying to disguise your tummy, you wouldn't wear a top that shows your belly button or ends in that general area.  That would just draw attention to the area. 

Agreed.

And just because a top covers one's tummy doesn't mean it disguises or makes it look smaller. Quite a few styles shown here do the opposite, IMO.

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

I do love the clothing the models were wearing! 

Respected Contributor

Solution to reduce midriff area:  Miracle Miles 5 DVD's with the chainlink resistance band by Leslie Sansone.  It sold out on QVC for $39 and can be gotten at Walkathome.com for the same price.

i have been doing the 4-mile DVD ( in a long tank dress, no less ) and have lost weight, esp. noticeable in the midriff area.  Too, I dropped my blood pressure from 120/80 to 106/76 in two weeks.  My doctor is even getting them after she saw my results.

Meanwhile, to camouflage that area, try tunics with fabric that has some weight so it skims over.  Light weight fabric can cling and advertise the problem.  HTH

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Trusted Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

Solution to reduce midriff area:  Miracle Miles 5 DVD's with the chainlink resistance band by Leslie Sansone.  It sold out on QVC for $39 and can be gotten at Walkathome.com for the same price.

i have been doing the 4-mile DVD ( in a long tank dress, no less ) and have lost weight, esp. noticeable in the midriff area.  Too, I dropped my blood pressure from 120/80 to 106/76 in two weeks.  My doctor is even getting them after she saw my results.

Meanwhile, to camouflage that area, try tunics with fabric that has some weight so it skims over.  Light weight fabric can cling and advertise the problem.  HTH

Thanks for that info!  I ordered that DVD set.  I have done some Sansone videos in the past -- like that this is a series, so I won't get bored.