Honored Contributor

Re: ISAAC, you have finally lost me.

Not a fan of his and have to say, his stuff is just more of the same as most of the other designers---big yawn!!!!

Respected Contributor

Well, I enjoy Isaac - he is one of a kind and is creatively talented, both in fashion and in theater.  I find him  to be intelligent, humorous and interesting.  I love the 24/7 pants and the cardigans and other sweaters.  Also like his loafers  What I don't like is the peplum tops, but all of the clothing lines are featuring them.  Like all trends, they will pass and something I may like will replace them.

Trusted Contributor

Same old same old....same style, same awful colors. I would much rather put my money into Marla Wynne clothing. At least her colors are classic and elegant and her designs are fresh and interesting.

Isaac will loose many customers if he continues to give us this kind of clothing. I know he lost me a while ago and I am betting that there are more who feel the same.

Honored Contributor

Isaac still has very nice tee shirts but I wish he would come out with something exciting in tee shirts, something different with different fabrics on the chest of the tee.  I am sure he has seen the look.  I am sick of his lace top, lace dresses, lace jackets, lace, lace, lace.  Stop it already.  Now he is peplum heaven.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Don't know who started that stupid top all tucked in on one side

all wrinkly and preventing you from seeing how the top hangs.

Models make me go look at the picture online in hopes somebody

is just standing with arms either at sides or folded, face front , then, from

the side and finally show the back.

Who wants to show your gut even if your skinny. Those fly and zipper jeans bulky then you got the model with her hand stuck inside her waistband.

I lose interest if I can't see the whole hemline.

a286116.jpg

what does this have to do with the topic of Isaac's clothes? 

Honored Contributor

@PinkSunset      

A286116     Key Lime pie color by Isaac

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

proving what I said about what I don't like about clothing presentations?

Isaac item.

I"l be happy to continue this if you want ?

A349952

Honored Contributor

@PinkSunset  - Not very nice to say that about @SharkE 's post.  She always contributes to all these threads and her post was not out of line.

Honored Contributor

Don't stir her up. all the snarkers seem to gravitate towards me where's John Wick when you need him.

New Contributor

The peplum tops only look good on the thin models (who do not need something to define their waistlines).  None of the heavier models look good in these tops and I cannot wait to see the last of them - especially after the last few non-stop Peplium days.