Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

On 8/24/2014 Mary Bailey said:

I wouldn't use a double zipper. I doubt I'd be wearing this coat in weather that cold. It didn't seem to have a cold weather lining. To me it's fall or spring coat.

I'm pretty sure I've only used the double zipper on my snow-shoveling-coat.

Yes, I rarely use a double zip. No issue here.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I use my double zippers so it matters to me but for those who don't it's not an issue and you should love this jacket. The Iman things I've gotten are well made and the fabric is quality.

Respected Contributor

On 8/24/2014 jazzbabe said:
On 8/24/2014 Mustangshar said:
On 8/23/2014 jazzbabe said:

Mustangshar, can you tell me about the quality of the leather on your leather/suede jacket? I have not ordered anything from Iman before but am thinking about ordering this jacket and perhaps the gloves.

Of course I cannot speak to this one. My leather suede trench was I believe a TSV last year. It's a beautifully made jacket but IMO ran small in the shoulders so I had to size up. I do get many compliments on it.

If this jacket had a double zipper, one that opens the bottom for sitting in the car, ect. I'd get it. I love that collar! I don't need a new coat, but I was very tempted Smiley Happy

I love the collar too but I am concerned about the quality of the leather and I certainly don't need another coat. I wish we knew more about the Linea reversible faux fur - I'm hoping it will be shearling.

I would be all over a Linea faux shearling! Waiting.....lol
Respected Contributor

Loving the leather and a couple of the colors. Would prefer a classic (timeless) collar and front closure.

Honored Contributor

On 8/24/2014 jazzbabe said:
On 8/23/2014 jazzbabe said:

Mustangshar, can you tell me about the quality of the leather on your leather/suede jacket? I have not ordered anything from Iman before but am thinking about ordering this jacket and perhaps the gloves.

Of course I cannot speak to this one. My leather suede trench was I believe a TSV last year. It's a beautifully made jacket but IMO ran small in the shoulders so I had to size up. I do get many compliments on it.

If this jacket had a double zipper, one that opens the bottom for sitting in the car, ect. I'd get it. I love that collar! I don't need a new coat, but I was very tempted Smiley Happy

I love the collar too but I am concerned about the quality of the leather and I certainly don't need another coat. I wish we knew more about the Linea reversible faux fur - I'm hoping it will be shearling.

I would be all over a Linea faux shearling! Waiting.....lol
Is the Linea faux fur going to be a coat or jacket? Heavy/winter-like?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I waited to hear Iman say that it was slightly A-line, the ordered it in red. I can't wait to receive it!
Honored Contributor

On 8/24/2014 Chalcedony said: I waited to hear Iman say that it was slightly A-line, the ordered it in red. I can't wait to receive it!
The coat looks good with and without the belt because of the A line design & princess seams. I love that red tone. Also like the leather ponte knit vest that sold out in 1st showing earlier-want the olive, and the wrap swing cape-very chic! Nice attention to detail with the beautiful lining in all of these pieces. Nice collection!

Super Contributor

That cape is fab, Chi-town girl! Are you ordering one? I'm trying to resist!
Super Contributor

I just ordered the "This Day Only" moto jacket in charcoal. It appears to be a darker grey than the TS. I like the TS, but not the belt and the lack of a double direction zipper for comfort in the car. I've also found longer leather jackets become saggy looking after a while.
Honored Contributor

On 8/24/2014 Penellope said: I just ordered the "This Day Only" moto jacket in charcoal. It appears to be a darker grey than the TS. I like the TS, but not the belt and the lack of a double direction zipper for comfort in the car. I've also found longer leather jackets become saggy looking after a while.
Cool-this looks like the companion jacket to the TS coat. They just reduced the price on the moto jacket b/c the TS sold out. The colors are the same as th TS. I have 3 leather moto jackets, so the TS coat is perfect for me. Plus I used the 15 percent off spin to win coupon to secure a delivered price of 150. Good buys all around!