Valued Contributor

Does it run small? I want to get this shrug, but didn't know if I should order my regular QVC size or size up.

G.I.L.I. Boucle Hug Shrug

Esteemed Contributor

Opinions vary on sizing but we all agree on one thing: check the ""click here"" measurements!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Check the size chart but Gili styles have Lisa Robertson's influence and we know she prefers a shrink wrapped look to her clothes. If I were going to buy clothing from the Gili line, I would automatically go up a size.

Super Contributor

I have ordered 3 items from GILI and love them, I have sized up and the leather dress I sized up 2. Hope that helps.

Respected Contributor
I had to size up on the dip dyed skirts I bought. I didn't realize they had no stretch. However, I bought my regular size when I bought the dip dyed shirt and it fit just fine.
Valued Contributor

Does anyone have the item # for this shrug; I looked but couldn't find it.

Contributor

It depends on how you want it to fit. GILI clothes are more fitted to the body. Lisa has compared the fit to Issac M's line. If you like the Demin And Co fit better, I suggest you size up.

Regular Contributor
I did not size up... I ordered the extra small in charcoal, but it's sweater material and think it will be fine, especially since it's a shrug.... Excited when I saw this, as they are showing a lot of winter sleeveless dresses and this is a nice departure from a blazer! The only gili item I went up a size was the leather top and it was perfect... All others I stayed with my size... HTH!
Honored Contributor
On 9/2/2014 jazzbabe said:

Does anyone have the item # for this shrug; I looked but couldn't find it.

A257439. If for some reason this gets poofed, there is a link to it on Lisa's FB page. Smile

Honored Contributor
On 9/2/2014 chrystaltree said:

Check the size chart but Gili styles have Lisa Robertson's influence and we know she prefers a shrink wrapped look to her clothes. If I were going to buy clothing from the Gili line, I would automatically go up a size.

{#emotions_dlg.lol} You speak the gospel , hun ! I couldn't be comfortable at all like that. I would rip out the seams LOL All the hosts have trouble finding the right sizes, but, God Bless 'em I guess.