Respected Contributor

Re: IMAN TS-Aug 24th & Long Leather/knit gloves in great colors!

On 8/24/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 8/24/2014 Penellope said: I just ordered the "This Day Only" moto jacket in charcoal. It appears to be a darker grey than the TS. I like the TS, but not the belt and the lack of a double direction zipper for comfort in the car. I've also found longer leather jackets become saggy looking after a while.
Cool-this looks like the companion jacket to the TS coat. They just reduced the price on the moto jacket b/c the TS sold out. The colors are the same as th TS. I have 3 leather moto jackets, so the TS coat is perfect for me. Plus I used the 15 percent off spin to win coupon to secure a delivered price of 150. Good buys all around!

The jacket is a good option to the coat (well, coat on me!), especially for us petite ladies. I notice one different color -- camel instead of cognac. That's weird!

Honored Contributor

On 8/24/2014 sueinsf said:
On 8/24/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 8/24/2014 Penellope said: I just ordered the "This Day Only" moto jacket in charcoal. It appears to be a darker grey than the TS. I like the TS, but not the belt and the lack of a double direction zipper for comfort in the car. I've also found longer leather jackets become saggy looking after a while.
Cool-this looks like the companion jacket to the TS coat. They just reduced the price on the moto jacket b/c the TS sold out. The colors are the same as th TS. I have 3 leather moto jackets, so the TS coat is perfect for me. Plus I used the 15 percent off spin to win coupon to secure a delivered price of 150. Good buys all around!

The jacket is a good option to the coat (well, coat on me!), especially for us petite ladies. I notice one different color -- camel instead of cognac. That's weird!

Yes, odd they changed one color. I think the camel tone is nice. Nice zipper details-gold is rich looking. Good buy!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

I ordered the Midnight Blue TS jacket. I can't wait to get it. Also bought the paisley wrap dress. I've heard so many good things about Iman's line that I'm hoping for the best.
Honored Contributor

On 8/24/2014 Mama2KBR said: I ordered the Midnight Blue TS jacket. I can't wait to get it. Also bought the paisley wrap dress. I've heard so many good things about Iman's line that I'm hoping for the best.
Yay-my TS coat has shipped. Hope we all like our new buys! I think it's an excellent new Fall collection--well done IMAN. The shows yesterday were great; I have so many items tagged with the red heart/favorites. Would love to get the fringed suede jacket and the leather ponte knit vest. The paisley tops & dresses are lovely-that DVF wrap style design is so flattering. You can wear that dress multi seasons-in winter with opaque tights and boots will look dynamite!!! Everyone, please post your reviews here. Thx

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I really liked that coat. I just won't do genuine leather. But it was gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

Chi town--I hope you love it. I thought it was gorgeous, and I wanted it. I almost bought the black. I just have so many coats. I didn't hit submit, LOL. If it goes on clearance, I'll buy it. I loved the collar--loved it! Please post your reviews on it! I liked several of the colors.

I was a bit concerned about the sleeve length, but overall, I just have far too many coats. They don't fit in my closets as it is.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 8/25/2014 winamac1 said:

Chi town--I hope you love it. I thought it was gorgeous, and I wanted it. I almost bought the black. I just have so many coats. I didn't hit submit, LOL. If it goes on clearance, I'll buy it. I loved the collar--loved it! Please post your reviews on it! I liked several of the colors.

I was a bit concerned about the sleeve length, but overall, I just have far too many coats. They don't fit in my closets as it is.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Thx & I will post my review. You can definitely find some great clearance prices from her line. Make a note to check in 3 months when they will do 1st reduction. I just missed getting a Hal Rubenstein leather tailored jacket-reduced to 59!!! I'm tracking some of his new items for clearance in 3 months. Love the red heart tracking alerts.

Contributor

Hi everyone!!! I think the jacket looked amazing!! I ordered the black but also wanted the grey, turquoise, purple and camel LOL!!!! I will let you all know what I think when I receive it!
Esteemed Contributor

I can't wait to get mine and read other's reviews.

I didn't the shipping notice yet, but with HSN sometimes I get the notice & I get it the next day. Although sometimes a TS takes longer than a non-TS.

Contributor

On 8/25/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 8/24/2014 Mama2KBR said: I ordered the Midnight Blue TS jacket. I can't wait to get it. Also bought the paisley wrap dress. I've heard so many good things about Iman's line that I'm hoping for the best.
Yay-my TS coat has shipped. Hope we all like our new buys! I think it's an excellent new Fall collection--well done IMAN. The shows yesterday were great; I have so many items tagged with the red heart/favorites. Would love to get the fringed suede jacket and the leather ponte knit vest. The paisley tops & dresses are lovely-that DVF wrap style design is so flattering. You can wear that dress multi seasons-in winter with opaque tights and boots will look dynamite!!! Everyone, please post your reviews here. Thx

Mine still says "packaging", but that's ok. I ordered it late in the day. It just stinks that I'm NOT a patient person. Ha!

I ALMOST bought her boots too, but I already have some Clarks tall boots that I THINK will go with the wrap dress. Will have to try them on together to see. If not, I may have to make another purchase. Darn the luck!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}