Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

I'm still on the fence for the TS jacket. Bought these jeans in the gray. Love the fit , contrast vertical stripe and design of the G sculpt jeans

G by Giuliana G-Sculpt™ 10 Ankle Jean
702-177
G by Giuliana G-Sculpt™ 10 Ankle Jean

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

There is a new bootcut G scupt jean with inside slit

G by Giuliana G-Sculpt™ Inside Slit Boot-Cut Jean
713-172
G by Giuliana G-Sculpt™ Inside Slit  Boot-Cut Jean

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

New sleeveless mock neck top to coordinate with the TS jacket

G by Giuliana Sleeveless Mock Neck Top
711-383
G by Giuliana Sleeveless Mock Neck Top

Honored Contributor

Have a FANTASTIC weekend all - post your wish list items and purchases

$45 event pricing

G by Giuliana G-Sculpt Faux Leather and Ponte Legging
711-519
G by Giuliana G-Sculpt Faux Leather and Ponte Legging

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl I passed on the TS it was cute but I didn't need another jacket and I really didn't care for the buttons.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, @Pecky  - I passed on Giuliana's TS too, but did buy the new faux leather and ponte leggings, and the new mock neck in black and cream.  I also bought a few of the new colors/prints (navy, olive, and black camo) in her duster.  Hope you both have a fun weekend!

Are either of you getting Patricia Nash's TSV?

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I do like the cut of the jacket but I wish she had done different buttons

I also like the style and cut of the jacket @Andreatoo. Interested in the Dark Olive and Dark Gray. What kind of buttons would you prefer?

@Chi-town girl 
Something tonal, a shade or 2 darker, and flat. But what she chose for the black and the gray looks better. They do show better in the photographs then in the live presentation though.

These are sharp! I would definitely pick them up if they go on sale

719D2BA9-794B-47B9-8AA7-EFAACF9AFBC1.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl, @Pecky  - I passed on Giuliana's TS too, but did buy the new faux leather and ponte leggings, and the new mock neck in black and cream.  I also bought a few of the new colors/prints (navy, olive, and black camo) in her duster.  Hope you both have a fun weekend!

@IlliniGirl88  - nice grab! I'm still looking at the dusters. I know from experience G's faux leather is good quality, so I will pick up one of the jackets but probably not today. I've done quite a bit of fashion shopping lately - I have a FAB Fall/Winter wardrobe 

I like the Nash TSV but not purchasing. Might instead get something from her new equestrian line.

BTW, my favorite hand bag purchase so far this year is the Nash TS exotic/snake cross body bag. I LOVE it!  Last night for the G TS launch show they had model Sonia wearing the Nash snake cross body bag. I hope they offer the snake in a tote bag in the future

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 @Chi-town girl I really like her new mock neck.  I did order the cream and dark olive and black.  I plan on passing on PN TSV but that could change when I see the presentation.  I really like the plum and dark green.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky 

If you're referring to the mock neck sleeveless tops I have two in my cart! LOL the red and the olive. I just need to double check that I don't already have those colors