Respected Contributor

IF YOU ARE A SIZE LARGE IN DENIM & CO WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITES?

If you wear a size large (or larger) you probably have some of the same issues as I -- larger thru the tummy section and middle. I am always trying to decide on tops that I think I will enjoy, but will also be a bit camouflaging without looking like a maternity top. (I am well past child bearing age {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}) I recently purchased A200803 in the blue/green print. I haven't worn a print in years, but there was just something fresh looking about this one. I love it, my grown (and very fashion conscious) daughters loved it on me and commented that I was stepping up. I recently went to a real southern tea party - yes, we do have them in Georgia, and several ladies had on black and white print tops. I think I am going to purchase this same top in the black and white.

I've read the reviews on the top, and while several do not like the feel of the fabric and, it is a different feel from cotton, it doesn't bother me. It is comfortable, it fits perfectly if you are a large and carry your weight in the middle. At least I know I won't have to return it - and with S & H so costly these days, I don't want to purchase anything that won't fit.

What are some of your favorites?