Respected Contributor

I wanted to try Dream Jeannes and ordered in July.  Still waiting and called CS twice.  I feel I should be able to cancel and today's CS sent a message to the "powers that be" to try.

I have already placed and received and have washed and am wearing other pants from Am@zon.  They sure have great shipping and return policies!!!

I am a long, long time Q shopper but would be so much happier (and shop more) if the shhipping & returns were better here!

Respected Contributor

Re: I'm waiting for Quacker...

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

I wanted to try Dream Jeannes and ordered in July.  Still waiting and called CS twice.  I feel I should be able to cancel and today's CS sent a message to the "powers that be" to try.

I have already placed and received and have washed and am wearing other pants from Am@zon.  They sure have great shipping and return policies!!!

I am a long, long time Q shopper but would be so much happier (and shop more) if the shhipping & returns were better here!

Thank you, Thank you so much CS for canceling my order!!!!!  I am very grateful for your help and fair treatment.  Happy customerCat Very Happy