Respected Contributor

I love Lori Goldstein! She is so passionate about what she does. How lucky for her!

I really enjoy watching Logo shows and buy alot!  She has such passion for her craft and it shows thru the clothing and the excitement of the shopper and the models that showcase the clothing for us.  I really enjoy her and glad she is on QVC.  She is the draw for me to QVC these days.  Just had to say it.

Honored Contributor

Re: I love Lori Goldstein! She is so passionate about what she does. How lucky for her!

@Sunnycorle,

That's really kind of you to say. I wish there were more posters like yourself who express their positive feelings for a brand. Thank you.Heart

Respected Contributor

Re: I love Lori Goldstein! She is so passionate about what she does. How lucky for her!

I don't facebook or tweet so I just hope Lori gets feedback from the boards that is grateful for her hard work.  The negative posts get really stale and I just don't get it.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't buy her clothes.  But she sure has gorgeous colors.  I wish some of the other lines would get the hint and change up their colors.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Totally agree.  Great post.

Respected Contributor

Her fashions are beautiful! Love the layer's! She is very passionate about her clothes and it is a delight to see her so happy when she is describing each piece as "her" and "she".

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@SunnycorleWhy isn't this under the LOGO forum thread?

Valued Contributor

Dishe is so enthusiastic about her clothing.  

Honored Contributor

I like her, too. I don't watch often but I always enjoy listening to her.

Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I don't buy her clothes.  But she sure has gorgeous colors.  I wish some of the other lines would get the hint and change up their colors.

YES....YES.....YES!!!!!