Valued Contributor

Re: I like Shawn a lot, but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-TWLJ2ly7w

This was her last appearance..

That's how we roll in the shire..
Respected Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

I looked up Shawn K. on Martha Stewart's Apprentice and found this video.

If you go to minute 8:43-8:45 you will see how stunning Shawn looked back then. I was taken aback and I think she should go back to wearing her hair like she did in this clip. She's a very beautiful woman. She has lip color on here as well. I think she just needs a few tweaks to bring out her beauty. This clip proves it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEu4jzCtFHg

She looks beautiful, a softer version of the way she looks today. And Bethanny looks so young. 

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@JavaQueen wrote:

With her hair and makeup, she looks closer to Suzie Orman. You should have seen a picture of her from 2005--at the time she was fired by Martha Stewart on The Apprentice.

C25021EC-8005-4F1A-95C0-37B1864E3B7E.jpg

So pretty.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cah wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-TWLJ2ly7w

This was her last appearance..

I had  never seen that  show until now..Shawn sure has NOT come up in the world since the Apprentice appearance.....she has settled for mediocre with QVC....rather embarrassing for her I imagine.  Her hair looked a lot better back then not all the crazy streaks she wears now. 

Trusted Contributor

@june.....Awe you must know Shawn personally to state that she has settled for mediocrity??? Tell me what it is like to see this woman in such a despairing situation....with her crappy job and all? I am sure you pray for to get out of this horrible situation she is in.....you know, having a job and all.
Esteemed Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

Ok well I'm not all about Shawn, but I just googled photos of Vanity Fair photo shoot Princess Di because I haven't seen them in awhile. There's actually a few photos that are similar to some Shawn has on FB.  Nothing like Shawn's QVC photo.  So I get it. 

So, after reading your post, @Reba055, I googled the photos as well.  Lol  I completely agree with you.  There is an absolute resemblance!

Esteemed Contributor

I think Shawn might think her gig on QVC is a bigger deal than being on the Apprentice. Don't think I would disagree.  I see some resemblance to the Princess, too. They say the older u get the more people remind u of someone else. I remember once I was going through Lion Country Safari and all the workers thought I was Donna Mills. I let them believe it, haha! Great perks! I was blonde and had a similar haircut, but would never have mistaken myself for her!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
@june.....Awe you must know Shawn personally to state that she has settled for mediocrity??? Tell me what it is like to see this woman in such a despairing situation....with her crappy job and all? I am sure you pray for to get out of this horrible situation she is in.....you know, having a job and all.

Even Dirty Jobs host  Mike Rowe who use to be a QVC host said  working at QVC  was the Worst job he ever had. And he has a lot of Crappy jobs!

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds to me like Mike Rowe might have a mouthful of sour grapes.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop