Esteemed Contributor

Re: I guess I just don't get it...

{#emotions_dlg.blink}Happened to me with the D&C skorts I brought a Black and White in my size small. The black was fine . The white was way too big. I was furious would have been nice for golf but, I sent them back .. Also had problems with the crop pants other then the black and dark denim that fit fine the colored pants were very large. Just saying...{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Trusted Contributor

On 5/30/2014 Matty6 said:

{#emotions_dlg.blink}Happened to me with the D&C skorts I brought a Black and White in my size small. The black was fine . The white was way too big. I was furious would have been nice for golf but, I sent them back .. Also had problems with the crop pants other then the black and dark denim that fit fine the colored pants were very large. Just saying...{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Matty6, the same thing happened to me. I also ordered the black and white skorts in size small. The white was at least twice as big as the black. I'm returning both of them. Neither of them fit me right. The black is too small in the waist and way huge in the hips, plus the side seams are all puckered up. The white is just huge all over. I should know better by now. Someday maybe I'll learn not to order this brand.

Someone once mentioned that the black clothes are all manufactured in Mexico and they cut them much smaller than the places where all the other colors are made. It's just too much of a krap-shoot trying to figure out their wacky sizing.

edited by me for typo

Member Since 11/20/2008
Super Contributor

I find this to also be an issue in B&M stores, too! I will take several of the same size into the dressing room and many times, each item fits differently! I agree that one needs to try on EVERYTHING! Nothing is a consistent size!
Super Contributor

Many people--including me--have been complaining about this for years. I used to buy a lot of D&C but not now; I never know what to expect and it's way more trouble than it's worth to make a return.

Esteemed Contributor

its not just the Q clothes...have had it happen in other places I shop....

Super Contributor

MADE IN CHINA.....

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/23/2014 lklw said:

Unfortunately I am finding the sizing of D&Co very inconsistent. I find I cannot go by measurements. This is true for the same item in the same and different color options.

This inconsistency has happened to me with Susan Graver, Bob Mackie and Quacker clothing! Ordering Q clothes is definitely a risk...it did not use to be that way in years past.