Honored Contributor

Re: I find the dancing and showing of behinds sickening.

@Barb114 wrote:

Today the vendors are awful and the clothes are pathetic.This whole weekend will be a washout for me and the Q.

I agree.  

Respected Contributor

I already replied to this, but gotta add..... I am 64 & definately no prude, but some of the nonsense on QVC needs to stop....just sayin.

Honored Contributor

Is the brand called "Women With Control" or "Women Out Of Control"?  Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

I am sure that the vendor is convinced that this dancing around is a great marketing ploy but I have yet to figure it out. I find it to be just stupid.

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

It's called twerking and I've seen girls in kindergarten dance that way in class at my sons' school.

Yeah.

@SahmIam, what these women were doing is NOT twerking.  If you want to know what that is just go to youtube and put in twerking for the truth.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

I am sure that the vendor is convinced that this dancing around is a great marketing ploy but I have yet to figure it out. I find it to be just stupid.

There are many women nowadays into having nice perky derrierres.  You'd have read, look out of your comfort zone to know this though.  But lifters,  shapers, girdles and the like.  All in an effort to have nice rears.  This has been going on since Jennifer Lopez.

*Call Tyrone*
Contributor

iluvhandbags,

Now when/if they offer cashmere and silk, people complain about the cost. 

Everyone complains about costs going up but then they complain about lack of quality.  It's all craziness.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Is the brand called "Women With Control" or "Women Out Of Control"?  Woman Surprised

Lol. Sounds more like Girls Gone Wild!

Super Contributor

@dow wrote:

iluvhandbags,

Now when/if they offer cashmere and silk, people complain about the cost. 

Everyone complains about costs going up but then they complain about lack of quality.  It's all craziness.  Smiley Happy

That's the truth! They expect Neiman Marcus quality for a Walmart price tag! Smiley Tongue

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

The thread  seems like it was calling out inappropriate  behavior,  Other vendors  point out rear fit of items ,but the models dont pop their butts or start  dancing butt first to the camera. In a night club appropriate, Tv sales channel  not so much. The calling people old biddies  is really sad. people can have opinions on   whether  they  find it    odd.No one called the models or  sales peoplw names.And to the one poster that calls everyone names or stupid, Says  theop never says anything positive  and sucks the air out of boards.She  has never ,that I have seen, ever said anything positive or even nice. Why her comments are allowed to  remain is beyond  me its an every thread thing.. Maryanne