Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Would Like to See ONE show really about fashion.

On 4/4/2015 StylishLady said:

I must admit you have a point about some shows that really drag on with only a couple of items for an hour. It's likely never to change.

Oh, the length of time they spend on one item is ridiculous. One night they spent almost 15 min on a pair of D & C gauze capri pants. What is there to say besides 4 seams, two pockets what it's made of and an elastic waist and then show the colors. Good grief! And then they hardly ever tell the inseam and the length of tops, etc. Gets sooo boring! Do they ever read our comments and complaints?

And if it's a fashion show, show clothing, not jewelry, beauty, eyeglasses, bags, shoes, etc, etc. Or at least don't drag those presentations on and on!

Respected Contributor

I don't tune in to a shopping channel for "how to" information unless it's a difficult product to understand. And, how does anyone sit thru some of these long presentations on items you are not interested in? You have a lot more time and patience than I do.

Super Contributor

On 4/4/2015 thats my doggie said:

Oh my goodness "Little Miss Sunshine," you have just dumped a huge rainfall on my otherwise sunshiny day. And I was under the assumption that I had impeccable fashion sense until you informed me otherwise. Since I value your 2513 posts of info, I must not shop for apparel on QVC any more, because there's no other brand for me to order. In IMHO, Louis dell'Olio shows no fashion sense. His apparel isn't fashionable, each item is for old, dowdy women. He is still living in the 50's. No need to acknowledge me, just want you, and a few other "discriminating" shoppers like yourself to know there are surely "Different strokes for difference folks." From a 77 year old middle class woman.

finally!!! Someone else has knocked the King from his throne< I cant be the only one who feels like linea is trapped in the 70's. His quality is superior, but he is not current at all, and the word dowdy is perfect.

Super Contributor

I am truly shocked about what I see women wearing around in their daily grind. I was raised to pride your appearance, and I have 4 children /career ,man, house ,errands, appt, etc... yet i want to look stylish before 9.a.m. why the pajama bottoms and shower shoes to the store? It speaks volume how you are viewed and how you view yourself.

Super Contributor

I do remember an earlier time, when they used to show an actual MEASUREMENT GRAPH(gasp!) on the left-hand side of screen. The measurements were for the waist or hips and sometimes the Host would include the "sweep" of a tunic or skirt/dress. LaLisa used to rush through any measurments, calling it " the boring stuff". To me, that info. was the IMPORTANT stuff. ...who cares where to wear it, etc.? All I EXPECT to learn is measurements, material, and any other pertinent details about the GARMENT -----not which celebrity wears it on Madison Ave.::::::::sigh.....I know my rant is useless, but I feel better! heh ......and while I'm at it, how about showing a CLEAN-FACED model, and start from the beginning applying skincare, primer, foundation, finishing powder, etc. Another pet peeve.....
Occasional Contributor

I, too, cannot stand all of the annoying caterwauling and dumb joking around. It's a waste of airtime and an insult to the viewers. They could use that time much more constructively by informing about fabric, size/fit, and accessorization. I also really wish Pat and Jane Brown would stop complaining about their hot flashes. It's depressing. Who wants to listen to that?