Honored Contributor

Re: I Found A Red Denim Jacket!

@ECBG wrote:

Totally missed out on the red denim jacket presented here recently.  I found one on Amazon by Lee jeans with a little stretch that isn't boxy!  There are 11 additional colors!  $38.99.

Riders by Lee Indigo Women's Denim Jacket

@ECBG 

Oh jeez ....

The jean jacket "style" is my go-to jacket.  I must have 16 of them, in everything from buttercup yellow linen ... to black satin ... to turquoise D&C  ... to stunning black lace  ... to navy polished cotton ... and more.

This one is so cute I'm considering it.

LOL  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

I love it!  And red is so wonderful!  The style is perfect as well.  That's a great price, too.  You will get so much wear out of that little number!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 

If denim jackets are your love, you must have missed this one when I wore it in Outfit Of The Day.  Now at Dillards.

Color:Multi - Image 1 - Point Collar Long Cuff Sleeve Cut-Out Multi Print Patch Denim Jacket

Color:Multi - Image 2 - Point Collar Long Cuff Sleeve Cut-Out Multi Print Patch Denim Jacket

Valued Contributor

I love it!

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@kze wrote:

@ECBG 

Is it light weight?

@kze 

Yes, and not coarse like some can be!

@ECBG 

Thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

nah

Honored Contributor

@ECBG --OMG--my daughter just ordered this very jacket in the black--but she sent it back as she couldn't button it--she is a busty girl and no bigger size was offered, but it looked amazing on her--has a very nice shape, not straight up and down and was soft fabric and not a terrible price- and a good length too-she was very disappointed!!

Super Contributor

@ECBG  or anyone! I need to replace my denim jackets and have been checking this one out, so glad to see your post. I unfortunately am not-so-blessed with large upper arms. Do the sleeves run tight or how do you see the fit? Also, does this jacket require ironing?

Thanks so much for sharing your find!

Esteemed Contributor

There was a red one on this morning on HSN - Nina Leonard. Light blue, denim and red.

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

There was a red one on this morning on HSN - Nina Leonard. Light blue, denim and red.

Here's the Nina Leonard one @luvmyteddy4 .  39.99 at HSN.  I've never worn Nina Leonard beford.