Esteemed Contributor

Re: How does beaters work?

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

Ebates is now named Rakuten!! They dont often have the best rates, but their CS is wonderful!!

Once you get used to using it, try Top Cash Back, Mr Rebates, Extrabux, Be Frugal for better rates.  They all work the same way. 

I've used MrRebates for years....made alot of money too!!!!...QVC, HSN among others!!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

I use BeFrugal. They offer bigger rebates. Also, once you reach $25.00, you can get a check or direct deposit. They offer gift cards you can choose from to get your rebate. I have made about $100 in about six months. I just have to remember to use the site before I purchase items.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

As of today, I have collected $5,649.00, from Mr. Rebates.

@Kachina624 

Woah sister!  That is awesome!! 😃 

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

As of today, I have collected $5,649.00, from Mr. Rebates.

You must be a heavy shopper. How long did it take you to accrue all that money?

Honored Contributor

@elated.  Probably about 15 years.  At one time, I was purchasing some expensive watches plus the percentage rebated was higher back then.  Anyone who buys any quanity at all who doesn't use one of the services, is throwing money away.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment