Regular Contributor

Like so many of you, I already had the boot cut style, which I loved. I wanted to get more, but everytime I tried, they sold out so quickly.

So, yesterday, I also ordered the ankle and the BF. 3 of the 4 I ordered are on waitlist, but I'm sure they'll come in.

I went up a size on ankle and down on BF, so hoping that worked??

I noticed some of you talking about free shipping coupons. What is that, and how do you get it?? Certainly sounds like something I could use. Thanks!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor
On 8/28/2014 birkin baby said:
On 8/27/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 8/27/2014 birkin baby said: I have the boyfriend jeans.The lightest is sort of a gray -ish tone. I want to get the medium wash next. I had to return my first order to get a smaller size.They are great jeans. I love the Hot in Hollywood shows and watching Laurie.She comes across so friendly and down to earth and calm.
They always reorder her jeans, so these will be back. You can track it by tagging it with a red heart, and you will get an alert. I have the medium wash BF and want the black BF plus a couple pair of her megastretch boot cut jeans. Great buy at under 50!!!
thanx for the tip.I have "red hearted" those babies!!!! These jeans are boyfriend done right. I do plan to do a little more distressing to one of the areas on the lighter jeans so they won't look just alike.I would like an unripped option,same cut too. These look so good with heels.
It's great to receive the alerts with restock/availability notice, but I love the fact they send alerts when the price drops! So now I tag anything I might buy if price was lower. They usually reduce price 3 months after introduction. I can wait till november for some of the new fall items they are showing now ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

If anyone ordered the maxi from this visit that was a former TS, it is marked down even further today. Call CS and they will give you the price adjustment. I think it's called the "Jilly" maxi?

Respected Contributor

I got all my HSN Hot in Hollywood goodies today!!!! How awesome to get boxes of clothes and shoes and they all fit great and are adorable! I am over the moon!

Love the Skinny and boyfriend Jeans, totally look awsome! I got the Black boots and already used this months $10 off 50 coupon and ordered them in the grey. Awesome boots!

Got the poncho sweatshirt too, and I love it. Just so nice to get items, try on and just hang in the closet and not have a second thought. I really like her line! Between her and Lisa Rinna Belle Gray I am a happy TV shopper!