Honored Contributor
On 8/27/2014 LisaB said: Dang it now I want that sweatshirt poncho!
Yes the poncho is cute & the suede boots-perfect heel & love the slouch design.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Had to get that poncho. And I so don't want fall to come at all. Should be good to go now. I had to use up all my free shipping codes that I won last month!
Honored Contributor
On 8/27/2014 LisaB said: Had to get that poncho. And I so don't want fall to come at all. Should be good to go now. I had to use up all my free shipping codes that I won last month!

I'm giving that poncho some thought too. I also have a lot of coupons I need to use up.

Respected Contributor
On 8/27/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 8/27/2014 LisaB said: Had to get that poncho. And I so don't want fall to come at all. Should be good to go now. I had to use up all my free shipping codes that I won last month!

I'm giving that poncho some thought too. I also have a lot of coupons I need to use up.

I got it in the black which is charcoal. I liked it the moment I saw it so that was a sign for me. And free ship coupon sealed the deal. Now I am depleted of coupons and actually don't want anything else right now. Lucky for me
Honored Contributor

Love the Boyfried jeans.I just received mine about two weeks ago when they were a One Time Only price and they are great. I did not size down and I absolutely have to wear a belt with mine.......I have a heavier mid section and thin long legs, so I was afraid to size down, but the next pair I purchase I will size down..This was my 1st purchase from Hot in Hollywood, very impressed!!!!She has really cute tops as well. I will purchase again from this line!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

HSN wins today for sure. Bought 3 items from Hot in Hollywood today. Two of the maxi dresses (great price) and the necklace that they have been wearing during the course of the day. I think the prices were great and not overpriced. I was thinking about that faux jacket which again great price.

Sorry QVC Sundays and Wednesday are usually a no watch for me. And some of Q's prices are really getting out of hand.

Frequent Contributor

LOVE LOVE LOVE the boyfriend jeans in my reg size they are a bit loose in the waist but fit the butt lol, I got the Medium vintage distressed a few weeks ago and then ordered the black in one size down for a tighter fit, They were delivered today so we shall see. I have quite a few of HIH cold shoulder tops too. I always get compliments on them

Honored Contributor
On 8/27/2014 LisaB said:
On 8/27/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I got it in the black which is charcoal. I liked it the moment I saw it so that was a sign for me. And free ship coupon sealed the deal. Now I am depleted of coupons and actually don't want anything else right now. Lucky for me

That's the color I think I'm going to go for.

Respected Contributor
LisaB - I have never ever really been a wearer of Jeans could never get a good fit until 3 weeks ago. My daughter was visiting and wanted to see HSN they were showing the Hot in Hollywood boyfriend jeans and my daughter persuaded me to give a pair a try. They are just fabulous! I already ordered a second pair in different color and now going back for a third. The fit is perfect, the material soft and very comfortable. Have not tried the skinny jeans but mine are fab - I am delighted as I needed something for everyday but fashionable and comfy. My orders were with me in 5 days. Very pleased with everything from HSN I will now check them out more often. Hope your orders are as successful.
Respected Contributor
P.s. To my thread above. - Ordered my regular size as I too wanted relaxed look - put my measurements in on HSN product page - ordered size that came up all good.