Frequent Contributor

Just because you sell clothes does not mean you are a designer! Just like wearing clothes does not make you a designer. Have not liked one studio park line yet and for being a house brand the prices are ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

Re: Hosts designs

[ Edited ]

@Kathyfobo wrote:

Just because you sell clothes does not mean you are a designer! Just like wearing clothes does not make you a designer. Have not liked one studio park line yet and for being a house brand the prices are ridiculous.

@Kathyfobo 

thank you for the thread

folks have been clambering for your advice and opinion

~~today may be my last.....i choose JOY!~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hosts designs

[ Edited ]

I agree @Kathyfobo  they are just trying to capitalize on the few that ask the host what they are wearing. I have asked people that question. I don't expect them to design a line. 

QVC is in trouble. they are throwing whatever they think might stick against the wall. 

The few things I saw Amy present were not good.

Keep posting don’t let any poster get in your head. This is a place to express thoughts and opinions. Even when people don’t agree.

Trusted Contributor

I always tell people, "don't try to get into my head...there's barely enough room for me in there".

Esteemed Contributor

This TSV just awful. Omg

Trusted Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

I agree @Kathyfobo  they are just trying to capitalize on the few that ask the host what they are wearing. I have asked people that question. I don't expect them to design a line. 

QVC is in trouble. they are throwing whatever they think might stick against the wall. 

The few things I saw Amy present were not good.

Keep posting don’t let any poster get in your head. This is a place to express thoughts and opinions. Even when people don’t agree.

Not seeing why Studio Park means QVC is in trouble.  I really liked Amy's latest items and purchased a jacket & t shirt.  Plus from the comments on her IG account many, many others liked them too. 

That's my opinion.  Thanks for yours. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.  The TSV dress that Amy designed and is selling.....  Well, it leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion.  I am sure some will like it.  But frankly, it does not even look like something Amy would wear.  And 100% cotton?  No thank you to the wrinkles and ironing.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@TheMemphisVette   lol.  Perfect

Honored Contributor

Agree @Kathyfobo, there isn't a single host here, least of all Amy Stran, I'm sufficiently impressed by or like enough to want to dress in something simply because it's touted as their design. QVC counts on viewers bonding with hosts and clearly some do. I'm not among them.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@Tori3569  Thank you! This my opinion too. It was some very cute stuff! Everybody has own taste so it's cannot be the same opinion .