Honored Contributor

Re: Host Sizing

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

These repeated posts are as boring and monotonous as repeated items they are selling.  

@rms1954  - This is a great way to discourage a new poster from posting again.  You are not required to read any thread you find boring.

Esteemed Contributor

@Flatbush wrote:

@rms1954 

The OP has just joined the Forums and most likely does not know the past postings.

This is her first post.

As she uses the Forums, she will catch on to the topics that have been used frequently.

I'm sure I did the same thing when I joined years ago.

I agree....not sure why someone feels the need to post

their own comments negative to the OP's opinion of bringing up a subject whether discussed before or not.....

chill.

Trusted Contributor

How about sizing the models right.Model Jackie says large,looks terrible when ever she models.Put they in the correct size also

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

These repeated posts are as boring and monotonous as repeated items they are selling.  

@rms1954  - This is a great way to discourage a new poster from posting again.  You are not required to read any thread you find boring.

Thanks for your suggestion.  You must also know the history of first-time posters.  I doubt my comment will discourage more posts. 

Respected Contributor

I actually think it's a selling gimmick.  The idea is everyone can wear anything - regardless of how it fits.  If you want to wear a size Small - even if you are a Large, well just go right ahead.  You will look just as fabulous as you are repeatedly told the hosts - and sometimes even the models do.