Host Jayne Brown's Outfit She Wore on January 20,2016 (Valerie Paar Hill's Show)

Does anyone know if Jayne's Outfit she wore on air yesterday is available from QVC, or is this outfit her very own.  Would love details on the long flared top (?) or dress (Really couldn't tell)

Thanks

Tried going straight to Jayne's facebook, but there must be some techical problems.  Couldn't pull up any of the hosts.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Host Jayne Brown's Outfit She Wore on January 20,2016 (Valerie Paar Hill's Show)

I was wondering the same thing ~ thought she looked great!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Host Jayne Brown's Outfit She Wore on January 20,2016 (Valerie Paar Hill's Show)

I also thought she looked particularly nice.  That was an enjoyable presentation with VPH.

Honored Contributor

@lovingGamma  Yes indeed!  I thought the same thing too - how great Jayne looked.  I'm betting a top/dress in her own closet.  I cound so wear something like it, stylish & comfy chic.

Go Jayne Brown! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

DIdn't she have on a plaid dress? 

I just checked her FB page and several people asked yesterday.  Judging from some of the responses, evidently Jayne doesn't do a good job answering questions on her page. 

There are no plaid dresses that come up on QVC so I'm sure it was from somewhere else.  If you do a google search for women's plaid dress, several in that style come up on polyvore or you can find some other sites to check.   

Respected Contributor

I thought she looked stunning yesterday! Her make-up, hair and outfit was flawless.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@lovingGamma

Target (Merona) has plaid dresses for under $10.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thanks LLK I also thought that outfit was particularly flattering on Jayne, Joan Rivers has a boyfriend plaid shirt coming up wonder if that could be it. DD previewed it on his Iinsta, but I don't think it was as long.
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:
Thanks LLK I also thought that outfit was particularly flattering on Jayne, Joan Rivers has a boyfriend plaid shirt coming up wonder if that could be it. DD previewed it on his Iinsta, but I don't think it was as long.

It was definitely a dress she had on.  I saw her presenting that day.