Esteemed Contributor

Re: Honest, detailed reviews now more important than ever!

On 2/3/2015 skuggles said:

I recently submitted an honest detailed review, including my height, weight and the size that I purchased. It was a rave. They didn't publish it. So I won't bother again. I agree though, that is the most helpful information, especially in light of the new shipping policies.

Do you think it might be just a delay in publishing it? I had written a few reviews and the really positive one posted a few days before my "meh" reviews.

The reviews are super important to me when deciding on size, etc.

I hope you will keep trying cause I know many of us appreciate honest reviews.

Respected Contributor

On 2/3/2015 shoptheQ said:

I agree with the OP about our reviews - especially if the fit is true to size, runs large or is a snug fit.

I always appreciate people who give ht. and wt. and size they got. It's really difficult to get the right size even using the size chart (which isn't even always correct either). For me, I might as well close my eyes and point which choosing a size because I'd probably have better luck that way.

Frequent Contributor

I haven't received any info. on the new return policy. Where do I read about this? That will really put a halt on clothing for me. I'm having a lot of trouble since I've lost muscle and other issues.

Frequent Contributor

Oops, I got so excited on the "new reduced s&h" that I totally did Not Read the whole thing regarding not getting the "original" s&h back as of Feb.17, 2015. I wonder how many others did not read this. I would have been in for a shock. I guess I better quit watching because I am very hard to fit...

Respected Contributor

On 2/4/2015 happygal said:
On 2/3/2015 shoptheQ said:

I agree with the OP about our reviews - especially if the fit is true to size, runs large or is a snug fit.

I always appreciate people who give ht. and wt. and size they got. It's really difficult to get the right size even using the size chart (which isn't even always correct either). For me, I might as well close my eyes and point which choosing a size because I'd probably have better luck that way.

I do read very carefully through reviews here on the Q and other online shopping. I may buy more on impulse style wise at B&M stores because I can try it on (knowing I can return it easily) but rely on other's reviews online where sh&h charges apply. I have purchased a lot of kitchen items on QVC and just this year tried some coats by Susan Graver (which fit me well) I have shopped clearance on the other channels and was very happy with prices and sh &h. I think they have given some stiff competition .

I do think many of the designers here have a good quality item but have noticed even with the lower shipping one item would be around $60.00 + which is out of my price range unless special occasion or outerwear, but if I could find a clearance or last click that I liked it may be affordable. I have been anxious to try SG's liquid knit items ,but haven't found any bargains yet.

I do plead along with op to give as detailed of a review as possible such as height, weight, body type, etc. to help us all !

I have never had a review rejected that I have noticed even when negative, but I know it can happen.

Respected Contributor

ditzier, did you find the message about the new policies? There is a 'click here for more info " at the top of the page and homepage.