Trusted Contributor

Hilarious Halston Rep

[ Edited ]

Cruising through the channels this morning and stopped on Q and watched the presentation - during which Pat mentioned over 2,000 sold already ... and the Halston Rep replied '... at least I know my Mom isn't the only one buying' ... after that I was hooked for the rest of the presentation.

Here and there he threw some funnies - sorry - I need a cheap laugh every now and then !

edited for spelling - in a hurry here ....

Respected Contributor

I like Cameron Silver.  He seems to have a great sense of humor. 

Respected Contributor

Cameron knows his stuff and has a wicked sence of humor. I do enjoy him, great addition to the Q.

Respected Contributor

He has fun doing what he does and it comes across.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

The cardigan presentation was funny.  They were selling super fast and he commented that he hadn't even rapped yet about it or twerked.  Pat said "maybe it's time to take a phone call."  They were both funny.

Trusted Contributor

@sktchy wrote:

Cruising through the channels this morning and stopped on Q and watched the presentation - during which Pat mentioned over 2,000 sold already ... and the Halston Rep replied '... at least I know my Mom isn't the only one buying' ... after that I was hooked for the rest of the presentation.

He and there he threw some funnies - sorry - I need a cheap laugh every now and then !

LOL

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Cameron is a nice break from the majority of fashion vendors effusively gushing over their wares.

We don't get hard sell from him..

Esteemed Contributor

I also enjoyed Cameron's presentation this morning.  I haven't seen him very often, but thought he was very easy going and calm!!  Not the usual QVC histeronic sales behavior!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

The cardigan presentation was funny.  They were selling super fast and he commented that he hadn't even rapped yet about it or twerked.  Pat said "maybe it's time to take a phone call."  They were both funny.

oh nooo - too funny !  

Honored Contributor

Enjoy watching Cameron.  I do believe that he truly enjoys traveling across the country to be with his 'family' at QVC. ........  Also, I might add that I like Pat's look.  Black leggings, high black boots, and deep burgundy long sweater-top.  Very flattering.  Like her long, straight hairstyle, too.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).