Honored Contributor

Re: High Heels with Slim Pants

[ Edited ]

I still wear heels.  Walk up there in my sneakers.  Change when I get there.

17 Simple Denim Outfits You Can Copy Now | Fashion jackson, Fashion, Denim  outfit

What Shoes To Wear With Skinny Jeans? We Have The Answer - Just The Design

Super Contributor

@tototwo  slim leg pants and leggings are two different things. 

Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I still wear heels.  Walk up there in my sneakers.  Change when I get there.

17 Simple Denim Outfits You Can Copy Now | Fashion jackson, Fashion, Denim  outfit

What Shoes To Wear With Skinny Jeans? We Have The Answer - Just The Design

I like these outfits. Can't wear heels that high, but I think women who can look fabulous!

Honored Contributor

I would if I could, with slim leg jeans or pants, but I've never been good at wearing heels! I fake it with about an inch and a half

I don't really like the look of a completely flat shoe

Esteemed Contributor

@PreKteacher -- in my earlier post, I stated that I wear heels with slim leg pants -- and that I do not wear leggings at all.   I realize they are 2 different things.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can wear a 2 or 3" heel with dress slacks depending on the length of the garment - wear flats or sandals or boots with jeans - don't wear leggngs unless they are like yoga pants material and then wear them to exercise.

In the recent photos, the second model with the black heels - are those shoes terribly big on her or is it my imagination?  Not only is there no support on the sides but seems like a large gap at the heel - very dangerous for more than a photo shoot Smiley Mad

Respected Contributor

the last time I wore high heels was 7 years ago at my son's wedding. I have a pair of red, silky, sparkling high heels that are to die for but all I can do is look at them. If you're able to wear high heels, do so while you can and enjoy!

Honored Contributor

At least some of the Q models wear longer tops with tight-tight leggings.

I'm always wishing that they would lift their tops so I can see pants/leggings/etc. tummy and back areas.

Some do, some don't.

Over at the other channel(s), it seems to always be short tops, exposing everything.    

Well, at least I can see the fit.  

I don't know which look I prefer, now that I'm here, thinking about it.

'The grass is always greener on the other side', as the saying goes.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY 

That's a major pet peeve of mine! If you're selling a pair of pants we need to see the entire pair of pants! That means style it with a shorter shirt or at least tuck it in so we can see the waistline! I want to see where it hits on the model. I also want to know if it's an elastic waist pull on or has a fly front?!

Just show me!

Honored Contributor

This is what wearing heels with leggings can look like.

Christine McGuinness leaves little to the imagination in VERY tight white  trousers