Honored Contributor

Anyone hear of Fifteen Twenty?

It's a store.  Local stores are too far away from me.  I got a catalog from them.  I've never heard of them.  They seem kind of like J Jill,  Some clothes are nice.

This style is all over QVC, but I like thier verison better.  Just a sampling of their clothes

15 20.jpg

15 20 1.jpg

15 20 2.jpg

15 20 3.jpg

15 20 7.jpg15 20 10.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone hear of Fifteen Twenty?

cute things

looks like they sell to small local shops, from the store locator function 

Honored Contributor

I don't know that brand either.  Pretty (except that I don't wear snake).

Honored Contributor

I never heard of them, looks like one of those boutiques that are selling online now.  Nice but the same clothes that everyone is selling now.  The only difference between them is the price point.  

Honored Contributor

most things seem to be in the $100 -$300 range. a few small boutiques in my area sell the brand, but i have never heard of them before. i have no idea about the quality, but everything is on the more expensive side generally.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@songbird I never heard of this company.  Usually when a new store opens it opens in a certain georgraphical area (East, Midwest, etc.)  To my knowledge we do not have the store in the area I live in.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I’ve never heard of this brand either. Of the items posted, the first sweater is the only one I might consider.