Honored Contributor

@dex @QueenDanceALot @SilleeMee @Bri36 @Chi-town girl and anyone else who likes fashion this time of year!

Some nice sweaters on evine in the oso and the Indigo thread lines, another fashion Day event, especially 735-057 

Not trying to be exclusionary just calling out gals with similar taste to myself. Which one would look better on me? I'm leaning towards the olive not because it actually is olive but I prefer the less contrast

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@dex @QueenDanceALot @SilleeMee @Bri36 @Chi-town girl and anyone else who likes fashion this time of year!

Some nice sweaters on evine in the oso and the Indigo thread lines, another fashion Day event, especially 735-057 

Not trying to be exclusionary just calling out gals with similar taste to myself. Which one would look better on me? I'm leaning towards the olive not because it actually is olive but I prefer the less contrast

@Andreatoo

Hey, girl, that's a really cute top!  I love a henley, and this one has such a nice shape.  I think it would just look great on your hourglass figure.  And I do think the olive would look good on you - it looks more taupey on my screen, but olive seems to be a wide range.  I can't really wear those kinds of colors, but I also like the less contrast.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot

So it's definitely taupe! LOL but that's also why I'm concerned about the color.

Couldn't you wear the Navy? I'm dragging you guys down with me! Lol

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot

So it's definitely taupe! LOL but that's also why I'm concerned about the color.

Couldn't you wear the Navy? I'm dragging you guys down with me! Lol

@Andreatoo

I can definitely do Navy, but I'm kinda like you with the contrast thing. Doesn't quite work for me.  But I LOVE the shape of it, with the fitted waist and kinda peplumy (is that a word?) bottom.

I think you will look great in taupe!

Respected Contributor

It's a cute top.  If it really looked like a true olive, I'd say go for it.  However, it's coming across as more taupe.  I'm a blonde and I think it would wash me out.

I think you'd look good in the navy.  You looked great in the black top  you posted today.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

( enabler)

It's an iffy color for me it really depends on the shade. I think we may find out...

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft

Yeah I was afraid of that! I do think it has the potential to wash me out. I'm just not as fond of the navy.

drats!

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo

I really shouldn't talk.  I wind up with more taupe tops than I should and they do wash me out.  I do have a soft spot for navies though.  Sigh.  I need to thin out my closet.Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

So disappointed, I thought this thread would have hunky pictures of Ryan Gosling🙋🏻

Trusted Contributor

I've been watching Fashion Day but didn't buy anything. I think I'm getting tired of the rayon/spandex and polyester/spandex blends. I want some cotton.

Anyway. . .did any of you pick up the cute Indigo Thread TSV top 734-738 ?

I thought it was darling. It would overwhelm me though. I see that one color and many sizes sold out.