Esteemed Contributor

Re: Here We Go... Isaac, Jayne and J. Stafford... 2 Hours!!

I think Michelle is lovely and models well....that is what she is there for
Honored Contributor

On 3/20/2015 jazzbabe said:
On 3/20/2015 seaside shopper said:

Michelle, the brunette model in sunglasses and green TSV always looks to angry... as though she doesn't want to be there.

I like the way she looks - she is one of my favorite models on the Q.

Mine too! Thanks for saying that jazz!! Smile

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

On 3/20/2015 stray770 said: Michelle is beautiful and Isaac's clothes look great on her; she has been working all day. Jayne and IM great pairing and obvious they like each other. Isaac loves the Hepburn look, thus the sunglasses and he does design sunglasses but not for QVC

They do like each other. He teases her all the time about her serious look and she just smiles. It's fine . . . she's not angry.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

On 3/20/2015 seaside shopper said:

Michelle, the brunette model in sunglasses and green TSV always looks to angry... as though she doesn't want to be there.

Was supposed to read "so angry" not "to angry"... ohhhh, typos {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Trusted Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Ford1224 said:
On 3/20/2015 stray770 said: Michelle is beautiful and Isaac's clothes look great on her; she has been working all day. Jayne and IM great pairing and obvious they like each other. Isaac loves the Hepburn look, thus the sunglasses and he does design sunglasses but not for QVC

They do like each other. He teases her all the time about her serious look and she just smiles. It's fine . . . she's not angry.

I've never seen Isaac tease her about "her serious look" nor have I seen her smile. Thank you for sharing this, Ford1224.

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 seaside shopper said:
On 3/21/2015 Ford1224 said:

I've never seen Isaac tease her about "her serious look" nor have I seen her smile. Thank you for sharing this, Ford1224.

I watch Isaac all the time. One night he said, "this is Michelle laughing hysterically." And he put on a grumpy face. Everyone cracked up, including Michelle. Sorry you missed it.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

I agree. Great show last night. Only one glitch and that is JS's voice. Poor woman.

Formerly Ford1224
Trusted Contributor

Thank you... I'm sorry that I missed it as well.