Respected Contributor

Anyone else so tired of asymmetrical and sharkbite and longer in the back hemiines?  I know to each his own but so many tops are ruined because of the hemlines.  Dresses too!!  Just my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Anyone else so tired of asymmetrical and sharkbite and longer in the back hemiines?  I know to each his own but so many tops are ruined because of the hemlines.  Dresses too!!  Just my opinion.

@bargainsgirl    I agree.  These hemlines don't work for me at all... I am petite sizing and they make me look even shorter.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I am with you on this one.  I cannot stand the longer in the back style, it's just awful and at 5'4", I simply cannot wear them.   Some of the shark bites, I don't mind as I can wear some with leggings.

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl  Not a fan.  But I have no qualms with those that do.  I don't think it is flattering for me.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl   YES!  I refuse to purchase anything, shirt, dress, etc with a that type of hemline.  I was hoping this trend would go away.

Valued Contributor

I agree! Hi-Lo, shark bite, asymmetrical, fit and flare, and frayed 'hems' are all nonsense. Just give me classic good quality and good fitting clothing items please. 

Trusted Contributor

I am tired of it.  Kind of wish they wouldn't pick something then beat it into the ground.

Honored Contributor

Someone's purchasing this stuff or they wouldn't keep producing it, buying it and selling it. 

I'm really tired of the so-called "fashion" on the Q. The good designers are gone. Isaac who was a favorite for more tailored clothing has gone off the deep end with brighter colors, weird fits and lace, lace and more lace. Kim G. bright prints and her things just don't fit me. LOGO? No comment. Susan Graver was never a fan.  Jason Wu looks promising, though.

Honored Contributor

I will not buy anything with an uneven hemline.  IMO sharkbites add weight to the hips--which I certainly don't need (LOL!!) and I don't like asymmetry.  Will not be sad to see both of these "fashion statements" gone.

Honored Contributor

It's not like anyone is being forced to wear them - there are other choices.  Can't understand how anyone could get tired of something they do not like an d wear!!!