Respected Contributor

Years ago on the Q, there was a clothing line that I loved, but now I cannot think of the name.

It was a lot of patchwork and mixed designs.  It was sort of southwestern if I remember correctly.  The line consisted of a lot of tops and jackets.

I know this is not a lot of information; however, I do know the posters here on the Fashion board are very savvy when it comes to the various lines here on the Q (past and present).

If anyone can help with the name of the line, I would be very thankful.  If you would happen to have any info if the line is still in business, I would be ecstatically thankful!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Help! Does Anyone Remember?

Indigo Moon?

Honored Contributor

Koos?

Trusted Contributor

Was it Indigo Moon?  If so, I tried finding them years ago.

Honored Contributor

Anyone here recall French Postcards?   Various tops with slightly embellished colored prints of cities and places all around the world.  I do believe that they would be popular in today's life of frequent travel, etc.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

What was it?  Sport Savy.....

Respected Contributor

Ding Ding Ding -- we have a winner(s)!! Indigo Moon!!!!!

Thank you so much sandy53 and susankay!

However, I have to also say thank you to ECBG, GCR18 and ROMARY1.

I had forgotten all about the other lines you mentioned and wow did you all bring back some memories and happy thoughts.

So thanks to everyone.  You all don't know how much I appreciate your help.  I knew this board was the one to go to and you all are great!

BTW -- does anyone remember Gabriella T.  I loved her items too!

Again, thanks!!

Trusted Contributor

Gabriella T.  That's another line that I tried to find years ago.  Absolutely beautiful sweaters.  Ironically, I lost weight after I purchased a number of her sweaters.  Although I swim in them, I still wear them occasionally around the house.  

Esteemed Contributor

@susan kay wrote:

Gabriella T.  That's another line that I tried to find years ago.  Absolutely beautiful sweaters.  Ironically, I lost weight after I purchased a number of her sweaters.  Although I swim in them, I still wear them occasionally around the house.  

@susan kay  I must be really tired, because when I read that, I thought, "why would she go swimming in a sweater?"  LoL

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel, hey maybe that would shrink them!!!!!