Honored Contributor

Seriously? All day beauty on regular Q when there is a Q beauty channel?

No secret, I hate the beauty junk they sell.  But really, couldn't they have just stuck AM Style in for a couple of hours?

Yes, I know, not everyone gets the beauty channel, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Yes, I know it's not all about me, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Yes, I know I have a remote, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Just venting; the coffee hasn't kicked in yet.  Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

Re: Seriously? All day beauty on regular Q when there is a Q beauty channel?

@faeriemoon me too ! I generally did not watch on Saturday's anyway. Now that they have ITKWM (Mary)  they reeled me in for that on QVC2.

I will just have another cup of ambition (coffee) and do some yardening until 12. Care to join me? --have a good one.

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay  I can join you with the coffee (!) but not the yardening; torrential rain expected here today.Woman Sad  

I like that phrase "cup of ambition!"

Have fun today. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

YUP...another day of snake oil sold by folks who pay for plastic surgery to get the results they promise from their products. I'll pass.

Valued Contributor

Unclear why and who would subject themselves to all day beauty product programs...so boring when you may see five products per hour!  Did you ever go to a b&m store and stare at five beauty products for an hour?  And one hour has been devoted to one hair growth item for over four hundred dollars and three star review...and sales are OK?

Respected Contributor

IT Cosmetics is my favorite.  I like to pop in and out throughout the day.  I don't tend to sit and watch QVC for an entire day but put it on when I am folding laundry, cleaning the house, etc.  I would much rather it be an all day beauty, jewelry, fashion than electronics or mattresses etc.  Thats just me

Deb

Respected Contributor

Beauty products don't interest me and a full day of it is too much especially since they offer two many items that promise to do the same things. So I'll stay away. I already have those select things I use and like, without the high prices and shipping.

Honored Contributor

QVC seems to be doing all they can to get viewers to stop watching.  JMHO.

Honored Contributor

Sorry you are missing your AM Style. I used to watch it all time - always liked Leah. I'm not a fan of beauty days, but they did have 48 straight hours of fashion last week. To be honest I rarely watch the Q anymore so it doesn't really bother me. Hope the rest of your Saturday is more enjoyable.