Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone received the shetland boyfriend cardigan or poncho?

Here is what I purchased instead of the Linea poncho. It is actually listed as a poncho, too, though I think that is a stretch. It's more my style, it is merino wool, and it will double as an extra layer over my winter coat.

Valued Contributor

On 11/2/2014 Favorite Son said:

Here is what I purchased instead of the Linea poncho. It is actually listed as a poncho, too, though I think that is a stretch. It's more my style, it is merino wool, and it will double as an extra layer over my winter coat.

Interesting - where is it from?

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/27/2014 GraceCO said:

The BF shetland cardigan, however, is perfect. My grey arrived today and it's all I'd hoped for. Now waiting for the stone.

I am sending this cardigan back. It is hard to button and the 1X is big. The knit is thin.

Respected Contributor

On 11/4/2014 nutmeg3 said:
On 10/27/2014 GraceCO said:

The BF shetland cardigan, however, is perfect. My grey arrived today and it's all I'd hoped for. Now waiting for the stone.

I am sending this cardigan back. It is hard to button and the 1X is big. The knit is thin.

Are we talking about the same sweater? The buttons are perfectly fine and, although personal preferences vary, I think it's the perfect weight--just like the shetland v-neck. LOVE the fabric & fit.

Respected Contributor

On 11/3/2014 jazzbabe said:
On 11/2/2014 Favorite Son said:

Interesting - where is it from?

Neiman Marcus Last Call, Lafayette 148. They had a promo this past weekend, forty percent off of one item. Many of the so-called "winter" items are still thirty percent off the current price. After the promotional price, it was about the same or slightly less than the Linea poncho, no tax, and free shipping. There's a promo code for free shipping. You just have to Google for it.

Valued Contributor

FS, although I have been to a NM Last Call store I don't think I've ever checked out their website. Lafayette 148 is on my short list of favorite brands. Thanks.