Honored Contributor

Has anyone ordered from Duluth Trading?

How's the quality?  Delivery, and do you prefer other sites to them?  I'm trying to find some difficult colors in cotton tank tops.

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anyone ordered from Duluth Trading?

Yes I have, many times over.  Excellent company.  Mostly though I have bought mens things.  They do run large so go down a size.  At least they do for us.  Try to catch a sale and you will be very happy.  I have several pieces for myself and was never disappointed.  Hope this helps.  Any other questions call the company, they are very helpful.  Very good quality also.

Valued Contributor

Yes, I've ordered from them also - years ago. Great company.

Super Contributor

I have also ordered from duluth, quality is great! I have nothing bad to say about them. I have ordered their sweatshirts and tshirts both for me and my husband, also their long sleeve tee shirt. I have some of their other shirts also but cant remember the names of them. I was just tired of thin see thru clothes and ordered some from them instead. Their clothes have more fabric and last alot longer in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

I have, but only for hubby. Quality is really good. Delivery was quick, no problems.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

I like them cause they have tall shirts.  The quality is good.  My only complaint is that it's hard to get a discount on shipping.  I wish they would offer more free shipping days. 

Respected Contributor

I'm sitting on a couch cover from Duluth Trading right now. The quality is great . I have had  lots of pets lounging on it,washed it every week and it is about four years old. It looks great.I like this company a lot. A friend orders boxers,t-shirts, gadgets,etc from them...he is a fan too. 

Valued Contributor

i buy all my socks from them pricy but worth the money. shirts and t also shipping fast no problem. only problems i have them do not let me get money through ebates which i hate because i lose out on cash back when i shop

Esteemed Contributor

A friend does and she loves the clothing.

Super Contributor

My mother, father, and sister all have clothing from DT and love them! The shirts are longer and the pieces hold up nicely in the wash.