Honored Contributor

Re: Harry And Meghan At Endeavour Fund Awards

i don't like the tucked in blouse, at her stage of pregnancy.  It just isn't very flattering.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The article I saw said the shoes are these (similar to the others posted, I think, but with the gold part up higher on the foot):

Aquazzura-Slides-&-mules-Rendez-vous-pump-105-Blackgold-Suede-leather-Right.jpg

I kind of like the whole look. The "white shirt used for formalwear" is certainly not a new idea. I think Sharon Stone looks fabulous in this photo.

hollywood-in-white-shirts-oscars.jpg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21, thanks for posting this. I always enjoy reading your posts. Love to see the fashions of the royal family. 

This particular outfit is a miss for me. I just find it sort of awkward looking, maybe it’s the empire waistline of the skirt. The white blouse seems very casual with the open collar and rolled up sleeves against the dressy black evening skirt. I do like the clutch and the shoes though. 

Honored Contributor

I love this photo, where the shadow of them leaving, holding hands, is cast upon the sign behind them. I'm sure this was unintentional, but it's beautiful.

IMG_1352.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I think Meghan and Harry are lovely and I wish them nothing but happiness and a healthy baby, but IMO this silhouette is just not flattering on her current body

Esteemed Contributor

Meghan looks great in black and white clothing!

I can certainly believe the stories about Meghan not being happy about her dad blabbing to the press. That is an absolute no-no with royalty.

I think that her dad is using her to make money and is getting paid by british tabloids. No wonder she won't talk to him, he would probably sell anything that she told him.

Trusted Contributor

She really does simple sophisticated very well. I love this look. It's always been one of my favorites. Unfortunately, I'm too short to pull it off well. ☹

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Adore the shoes but the outfit is a complete miss. Very sloppy and unfinished looking. Not particularly fitting for her current situation nor does it flatter her, given the stage of her pregnancy. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I like the earrings

Respected Contributor

Is it winter in England? If so why was this lovely pregnant lady outdoors without a coat? Unless it was a set and she was not outdoors.