Trusted Contributor

I purchased 2 tops and a scarf from Haband on 9/4/17.  Ordered on-line, got an order number and Pay Pal shows pending.  Have received nothing.

When I try to look up the order number on-line and when I called and they tried to look up the order number there is no information.  They said they will look into it and call me back in about 1 week.  Appears customer service is outsourced as the woman spoke very poor english.

Has anyone ordered from this company?  If yes, have you had Customer Service issues too?

Trusted Contributor

Yes I have ordered from them.  I found their merchandise poor in quality.  Ordered pants for DH and they had really inferior zippers, only lasted a few months.  Ordered a few tops for myself from them, but never again, shoddy quality.  That being said, never had a problem with receiving orders.

Esteemed Contributor

My 95 year old mother has ordered from Haband for years, solely because of price. She thinks they're terrific but to me their stuff is cheaply made of cheap materials. She has not had problems with them because she knows their products and her size but to me their stuff is total cr@*.

Trusted Contributor

Well I got tired of waiting to hear from them, so I contacted them again by email.  They can find no record of my order, even though I forwarded to them the confirmation email that included the order number and a list of the items purchased.

They told me that IF Paypal should change status from "pending" to "paid" then I need to forward to Haband a copy of my Paypal statement and credit card statement.

They did not apologize that the order never got processed, did not offer to help me reorder by checking if items were back in stock and available at the sale prices I had ordered with, etc.

I then picked up the phone and told them to take me off their mailing list.  I don't ever want to order from them so I don't want to see any of their items and be tempted to order again - no, no more puchases from me with this company!

Beware of Haband!!!