Super Contributor

Re: HSN-You can manipulate reviews & foster a hostile community board =LOST SALES

On 6/10/2014 lulu2 said:
On 6/10/2014 sgraham30 said:

I'll soon find out firsthand just how good HSN customer service is. Of the last 3 orders that I placed, all 3 are going back. I ordered a pair of Joan Boyce sandals in 10M, they fit like a 10W so my feet slide through & hang off the end of the sandals, all 4 of the Rhonda Shear molded cup camisoles that I ordered have creased, dented, or misshapen cups, & I'm not even trying the RFM changeable strap bracelet, I've read too many reviews where people are saying that they've lost the bracelet because the magnetic closures aren't strong enough.

Within the last hour I posted on the HSN Facebook page asking what I would need to do to get my return S&H refunded. I just received a response from them, along with an e-mail address. I need to send them an e-mail telling them what I'm returning & why & they will be sure that I have preaid return labels.

Call customer service and explain (nicely) why you are returning the merchandise. They will tell you to use the return label but they will credit your account with the return shipping costs.

I agree with Lulu's suggestion. I've always received good customer service from HSN when I've spoken to a phone representative. I've never needed to do any additional steps other than marking the appropriate return code, though - it seems odd you would need to send a email.

Just curious, though - why would you Facebook your inquiry rather than just contact CS directly? You would have a real-time response, and less back-and-forth. (I mention this only because you stated that you now need to email them an explanation letter.) If you spoke to a phone rep via phone, you wouldn't need to do this.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN-You can manipulate reviews & foster a hostile community board =LOST SALES

I've always had quick refunds from HSN, within a day or two. Reviews posted within a few minutes. I haven't been back to the boards since they abruptly closed them years ago.

I hope it all works out for you!

Honored Contributor

On 6/10/2014 Mary Bailey said:

I've always had quick refunds from HSN, within a day or two. Reviews posted within a few minutes. I haven't been back to the boards since they abruptly closed them years ago.

I hope it all works out for you!

Thank you. Telephone CS is helping me with returns. The HSN board is useless and a joke-not sales oriented. It's more about some silly arcade games and providing program info. I've made a decision to just stop shopping there except for a few unique clothing brands.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri