Esteemed Contributor

Check out the coupon USave30...you save 30% off items on the savings frenzy list. Many of them are already clearanced!!!!! Yes..it works I already used it on a MW item..AND it can be used many times!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeee! Thanks HSN! Woman Very HappyHeart

Also.. one of my purchases is discounted...so I also got some spendable cash!! Check your purchases!!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

dont forget to also use the retailmenot site to receive a $20 cash back on purchases of $125+.at HSN.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom They should include all clearance items! I'm still waiting for something to get to a lower clearance price and it wasn't included in the frenzy Woman Sad

But, I did have a Marla tank on my wishlist and it's included in the frenzy Woman Very Happy  I bought the soft gold tank to coordinate with the gorgeous soft gold cardi that I bought a couple months ago Heart hope it works! 

MarlaWynne Colorblock Sweater Tank
584-351
MarlaWynne Draped Sweater Knit Cardigan

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom They should include all clearance items! I'm still waiting for something to get to a lower clearance price and it wasn't included in the frenzy Woman Sad

But, I did have a Marla tank on my wishlist and it's included in the frenzy Woman Very Happy  I bought the soft gold tank to coordinate with the gorgeous soft gold cardi that I bought a couple months ago Heart hope it works! 

584-351

I love that sweater knit tank! What a beautiful outfit! I ordered 599-976,  another MW sweater knit tank...and her butterfly tee...used the 30% off....had ordered another tank in the denim w/the free shipping...! Trying NOT to get anything more..and looking forward to next week 8/1 in hopes they have new markdowns for their clearance! Like you..I'm putting outfits together..and not just impulse shopping. Please post when you get your tank..I should start getting some items this week..they're shipping FAST! xxx

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

584-351

I rec'd the tank today and it's a keeper! 

The tank fabric is exactly the same as the cardi. Perfect color match too (soft gold). A beautiful set! I'm still thinking about the matching duster...

Glad that I sized up for the tank. It has stretch but there is an attached cardi bc the tank is sheer, so i recommend that you size up. A nice feature is lingerie snaps to attach bra so it doesn't move/show. I wish the twofer tanks had those lingerie snaps or wider straps! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

584-351

The tank fabric is exactly the same as the cardi. Perfect color match too (soft gold). A beautiful set! I'm still thinking about the matching duster...

Glad that I sized up for the tank. It has stretch but there is an attached cardi bc the tank is sheer, so i recommend that you size up. A nice feature is lingerie snaps to attach bra so it doesn't move/show. I wish the twofer tanks had those lingerie snaps or wider straps! 

It looks lovely!!..so glad you're happy with the fit! Is the matching duster included in the clearance today??? I ordered a Diane Gilman top this morning..its a black peplum top..I have another in the print..it was $19.95...everything is on 4 flex today! I think thats it for the clearance sale...lmk if you find something...! Wasn't impressed with the selection so far..and none of my favorites were marked down! Woman Sad

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

584-351

It looks lovely!!..so glad you're happy with the fit! Is the matching duster included in the clearance today??? I ordered a Diane Gilman top this morning..its a black peplum top..I have another in the print..it was $19.95...everything is on 4 flex today! I think thats it for the clearance sale...lmk if you find something...! Wasn't impressed with the selection so far..and none of my favorites were marked down! Woman Sad

@emmysmom - the duster has bern reduced to $40 for awhile. It's almost sold out - no further reduction today. I will probably take a pass on it since I have the cardi. Not a great clearance event today. I see they are promoting that Marla TS jscket for $60 acting like it's a great clearance price, lol, no it's not.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

584-351

@emmysmom - the duster has bern reduced to $40 for awhile. It's almost sold out - no further reduction today. I will probably take a pass on it since I have the cardi. Not a great clearance event today. I see they are promoting that Marla TS jscket for $60 acting like it's a great clearance price, lol, no it's not.

I looked earlier at the USAVE30 site...ordered three items...thought about it and cancelled all of them..lol! Never did that before...maybe its because tomorrow is the last day...! I'm not impressed w/the sale either..! Make sure to check your purchases for price reductions..just in case...! Woman Wink

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN/USAVE30

[ Edited ]

I looked at the upcoming H calendar and set up some reminders @emmysmom - the next full day fashion clearance is day after Labor Day (9/4), there might be deeper reductions since Fall Fashion will be in play.

I think H fashions have gone rather bland -no interest for me in Sheryl Crow, Eva Longoria or Curations.  Even Iman has become repetitive. 

Other dates for my calendar reminders:

• Sat 8/18 MarlaWynne (no TS, aug fashions)
  • Sat 8/26 Iman TS
  • Tues 9/4 Fashion Clearance all day
  • Wed 9/12 MarlaWynne TS
  • Thur 9/20 Beekman Bath/body TS
  • Wed 9/26 Iris Apfel ( she's supposed to have her limited collectible Barbie at HSN)
  • Sat 9/29 Iman TS

Respected Contributor

Got a few items today from Marla that were on the sale but have not tried them yet. @Chi-town girl Thanks for the dates. 

I am pledging myself to try to be more selective and not buy stuff just because it is on sale.