Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I looked at the upcoming H calendar and set up some reminders @emmysmom - the next full day fashion clearance is day after Labor Day (9/4), there might be deeper reductions since Fall Fashion will be in play.

I think H fashions have gone rather bland -no interest for me in Sheryl Crow, Eva Longoria or Curations.  Even Iman has become repetitive. 

Other dates for my calendar reminders:

• Sat 8/18 MarlaWynne (no TS, aug fashions)
  • Sat 8/26 Iman TS
  • Tues 9/4 Fashion Clearance all day
  • Wed 9/12 MarlaWynne TS
  • Thur 9/20 Beekman Bath/body TS
  • Wed 9/26 Iris Apfel ( she's supposed to have her limited collectible Barbie at HSN)
  • Sat 9/29 Iman TS

Note - there was an error in the Marla Aug shows date - it's the 18th not the 8th.  

Colleen said next Wed the 8th is her TS jacket day and kickoff of Fall fashions. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - yes Colleen's TS jacket looks nice. I think it would look sharp in black. Colors are purple,  red, black, cognac, sapphire blue and I believe she said white. If I were to get one would it be the blue or black. 

Serena has too much going on with tennis and family so I think she made the decision to set aside fashion design for now. Danica's line did well but I think H decided to not renew her contract and the same with G. Oh and it looks like Wendy Williams is gone too - I love her shoes & boots

Remember right after G had her embroidery jacket, Colleen had one?  I think  at that point H decided to have new jackets from 'Colleen' (G's manufacturer) and basically stole G's creative process/mfg. I hope G finds an alternative place. I love her jeans and jackets. Her jacket was my 1st H purchase (white faux leather) . This is a HUGE disappointment! 

Very disappointed about G and Serena too! NOT crazy about Colleen's line. I think thats terrible what HSN did about Guiliana's jackets. Yes..she was also my first purchase of the faux leathers...bet I have around 10...all in great shape. I guess she could go to Evine..! So...its all about Marla now, as far as I'm concerned! Thats ok...I get in enough trouble with her. Received a couple of tops from her yesterday..her dress is coming today...so far everything is great! No more faux leathers...thats ok too! G might not want to pursue fashion..seems she's busy with the family restaurant. She won't have to travel as much either. Too many changes Chi...its overwhelming! I bet HSN will see a downward turn. I read more complaints on their forum..many refuse to buy because of lack of coupons..buy more save more...paying tax and higher shipping! Woman Sad

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN/USAVE30

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I looked at the upcoming H calendar and set up some reminders @emmysmom - the next full day fashion clearance is day after Labor Day (9/4), there might be deeper reductions since Fall Fashion will be in play.

I think H fashions have gone rather bland -no interest for me in Sheryl Crow, Eva Longoria or Curations.  Even Iman has become repetitive. 

Other dates for my calendar reminders:

• Sat 8/8 MarlaWynne (no TS, aug fashions)
  • Sat 8/26 Iman TS
  • Tues 9/4 Fashion Clearance all day
  • Wed 9/12 MarlaWynne TS
  • Thur 9/20 Beekman Bath/body TS
  • Wed 9/26 Iris Apfel ( she's supposed to have her limited collectible Barbie at HSN)
  • Sat 9/29 Iman TS

Does that mean MW will have NEW August fashions??? How does she do it???? I'll be watching..thats next week!!! Woman Surprised

@emmysmom - yes, some of Marla's August items poated last month - including that cropped pullover sweater, a jersey dress and pants. There might be a few more pieces, but with a Sept TS, Aug is a quick 1 day visit from what I can tell via program guide

I like her pullover sweater! I would love some of her pants in the light copper color..! Heart 

Happy Day!!!..I remembered today is the last day for USAVE30...took one last look, and a DG top I wanted in white was available...it wasn't yesterday! So..I got both white and  black ordered! Its a pleated top, very similar to one MW has, only less $$$... w/the discount only $20 and change!!!!!! This made my day! I needed a nice white top! I am done and through for a while now...! Woman Very HappyHeart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl, I’ve noticed over my time on the board that you and I have similar tastes.  I always appreciate your posts and insights!  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

@Chi-town girl, I’ve noticed over my time on the board that you and I have similar tastes.  I always appreciate your posts and insights!  Thanks!

@MJDinVegas - yes, and thank you Heart nice to see you posting again!!! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri