Honored Contributor

Re: HSN - New for Spring & Summer

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Pecky, it's interesting to see Colleen wearing that black top as a cover-up.  Several of the hosts have been wearing it the past couple of weeks on HSN as a top.  I never would have thought of it as a cover-up.  It comes in at least one other color because Shannon Fox had it on Monday in what looked like a corally peach color.   

@Lipstickdiva  They also have it in teal, white & purple.  I really like the black & teal.  I hope she has it on today at 3:00 so I can see how it looks on the models.

Respected Contributor

I am watching Colleen's show but trying not to buy anything!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I am watching Colleen's show but trying not to buy anything!Smiley Happy

I love her faux leather jacket...but I think for $100 is too much..I just got Guiliana's embroidered jacket for $29...! I also think its overdone..when you look at the back I think it has too much detail along w/the embroidery. Nothing else tempted me..I do like the maxi dress she modeled but it would  be too long for me~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I like the crochet top and the little lace topper she had.  The jacket is very nice but I also think the price is a little high.  Since several designers have the embroidered jackets something similar might be available for less.  

Respected Contributor

patricia-nash-old-world-traveler-scarf-d-20170928095343337~568637_20J.jpg

Nash fans:  This is still available for $9.95.  It is the old world traveler pattern.  I picked one up during the clearance sale. 

Respected Contributor

With today's $20 off $99 I ordered these (608-006) in gold multi and black. (Steve Madden)

Steven Natural Comfort Evan Ankle-Strap Wedge Sandal

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I like the crochet top and the little lace topper she had.  The jacket is very nice but I also think the price is a little high.  Since several designers have the embroidered jackets something similar might be available for less.  

Roni...I got all my goodies today..the colorblock sleeveless tunic, colorblock ottoman sweater in the khaki/beige and 2 shirts in the matte jersey..black and sand. Everything fit perfectly! The sleeveless tunic in the pleated fabric is very narrow fitting...I ordered up to a small, thank goodness. Its a cool fabric and I did pull it down a bit and it comes just above the knee...lol! Can't believe I only spent $9.95 for each of these. Very pleased! I watched Colleen's show and she has some nice things but nothing tempted me. Will watch her show tonight..! Heart

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Roni...I got all my goodies today..the colorblock sleeveless tunic, colorblock ottoman sweater in the khaki/beige and 2 shirts in the matte jersey..black and sand. Everything fit perfectly! The sleeveless tunic in the pleated fabric is very narrow fitting...I ordered up to a small, thank goodness. Its a cool fabric and I did pull it down a bit and it comes just above the knee...lol! Can't believe I only spent $9.95 for each of these. Very pleased! I watched Colleen's show and she has some nice things but nothing tempted me. Will watch her show tonight..! Heart

@emmysmom  I'm happy your items fit!  We got some great deals!

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom  I'm happy your items fit!  We got some great deals!

We sure did...! 

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Iman has the TS on Saturday. ..thinking it will be pants/jeans

There is a palm print tank...in this set with poncho

• Love her beet purple color Heart

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Lightweight Poncho with Cami
607-661

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri