Honored Contributor

Re: HSN - December Fashion & Beauty Today's Specials

Trish McEvoy Classic Eye Liner Duo
592-131
Trish McEvoy Classic Eye Liner Duo

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Trish McEvoy Power of Makeup® Collection - Holiday Ease
592-122
Trish McEvoy Power of Makeup® Collection - Holiday Ease

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Trish McEvoy The Power of Makeup® Planner Collection - Holiday Glamour
592-149
Trish McEvoy The Power of Makeup® Planner Collection - Holiday Glamour

Honored Contributor

Trish McEvoy The Power of Makeup® Planner Confident Collection
570-326
Trish McEvoy The Power of Makeup® Planner Collection

Honored Contributor

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Embellished Velvet Jacket
575-991
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Embellished Velvet Jacket

Honored Contributor

Free shipping for all Trish products on 12/5

Trish McEvoy Power of Brushes® Collection - High Performers
592-154
Trish McEvoy Power of Brushes® Collection - High Performers

Honored Contributor

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel 39" Owl Necklace with Solid Fragrance
584-071
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Owl Necklace w/Solid Fragrance

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thanks for the remindar about Trish M being on..  Thankfully, I don't need a thing from her.  I think I have everything now, lol  I haven't even used the stuff I purchased last time yet.  I must have a zillion triangle of lights and two new Beauty Balms and one new liquid foundation I haven't had a chance to use yet.  I did order a pretty Mauve colored rose lipstick though.  I see they're going fast.  I've never tried her lip sticks so this will be a treat for me.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thanks for the remindar about Trish M being on..  Thankfully, I don't need a thing from her.  I think I have everything now, lol  I haven't even used the stuff I purchased last time yet.  I must have a zillion triangle of lights and two new Beauty Balms and one new liquid foundation I haven't had a chance to use yet.  I did order a pretty Mauve colored rose lipstick though.  I see they're going fast.  I've never tried her lip sticks so this will be a treat for me.  

@Blingqueen023 - I'm not shopping either, but I like to catch her shows to see the demos.  

Frequent Contributor

I don't know the ladies name ,but she dresses very colorfully  I love it .She wears oversize red glasess. Well I went to hen to get some of her large color jewelry and everything is sold out . I have tried 3 times . Can any one tell me what her name is ?