Honored Contributor

I spy the VINCE TS Shooties on clearance for $70, free s&h. Highly rated. Was the TS price lower? Love the Tauplicious color. They are listed for Colleen's show on Thurs.

Lots of fashion items also reduced, including Nikki P. Anything catch your interest? 

Vince Camuto Leather and Stud Cone-Heel Shootie
455-474

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I spy the VINCE TS Shooties on clearance for $70, free s&h. Highly rated. Was the TS price lower? Love the Tauplicious color. They are listed for Colleen's show on Thurs.

Lots of fashion items also reduced, including Nikki P. Anything catch your interest? 

455-474

@Chi-town girl I feel like the TS price was similiar.  I know as well as I KNOW you know, that price will drop lower.  i would wait.  You are storing up your spending for Nordstrom Anniversary sale right?

btw, wearing the bubblegum pink Sam edelman shoes today with the Indigo H by Halson TS dress and feel like a million bucks!  Went to Target at lunch and had a woman stop me and ask where I got them.

Honored Contributor

I think the T.S. price was about $10 higher.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

The TS price of those shoes was $79.95 with free s/h.

I love those shoes and they are super comfortable.  I'll buy another pair if I can get my size on a better markdown. 

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I think the T.S. price was about $10 higher.

@winamac1 - thx for confirming! I think HSN does 2 or 3 rounds of price reductions. There seems to be a good supply of the Tauplicious in all sizes. Wondering if I should wait for round 2??? The red are really cute, but sold out in my size 8. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I love those shoes and they are super comfortable.  I'll buy another pair if I can get my size on a better markdown. 

@Lipstickdiva - k, I think I will also wait. Maybe we can get them for 50 w free ship. I would wear them in fall/winter with tights. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva - k, I think I will also wait. Maybe we can get them for 50 w free ship. I would wear them in fall/winter with tights. 

That's what I plan on doing too.  I've worn my taupe a few times with skirts and dresses but I have some other VC open toe shooties like this and wore them with tights throughout fall/winter.

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

455-474

@Chi-town girl I feel like the TS price was similiar.  I know as well as I KNOW you know, that price will drop lower.  i would wait.  You are storing up your spending for Nordstrom Anniversary sale right?

btw, wearing the bubblegum pink Sam edelman shoes today with the Indigo H by Halson TS dress and feel like a million bucks!  Went to Target at lunch and had a woman stop me and ask where I got them.

@Sunnycorle - yep! I'm going to wait. 

Oh I love those Edelman pink sandals Heart I'm sure you also look like a million bucks, cha-cha-cha Heart 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl@Lipstickdiva@winamac1

I think we should all hold off until they are around $50.  remember those VC knee high boots from 2 years ago that were the TS, I bought them at the TS price, then a back up at the lower, then another back up at a lower price and then they blew them out at some ridiculous price. My point is I have 6 pair of those boots!

Honored Contributor

My Favorites alerts have not been showing up on the HSN homepage so I have not been noticing newly reduced items. Just found 27 alerts! 

I'm still not in the shopping mood but that can't last much longer...can it?!?