Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

My Favorites alerts have not been showing up on the HSN homepage so I have not been noticing newly reduced items. Just found 27 alerts! 

I'm still not in the shopping mood but that can't last much longer...can it?!? 

@willdob3 - interesting that you should mention about the H alerts.  Mine are also not showing unless I open the Account drop down menu. I hope it's just a glitch.

Lol re: your shopping hiatus. Once that dam opens, watch out Woman LOL

I also spy IMAN is back with a Global Chic TS on Sunday/launching Sat night. Not sure yet of the TS item, but I want that TS maxi that I missed. Unless there is something truly compelling I'm taking a shopping hiatus til July

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I think once they air at the marked-down price, many sizes will be gone in the taupe.  i will take my chances, though, and I'll wait for $49 or $59 and then get another pair.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@Chi-town girl@Lipstickdiva@winamac1

I think we should all hold off until they are around $50.  remember those VC knee high boots from 2 years ago that were the TS, I bought them at the TS price, then a back up at the lower, then another back up at a lower price and then they blew them out at some ridiculous price. My point is I have 6 pair of those boots!

I agree!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

My Favorites alerts have not been showing up on the HSN homepage so I have not been noticing newly reduced items. Just found 27 alerts! 

@willdob3 - interesting that you should mention about the H alerts.  Mine are also not showing unless I open the Account drop down menu. I hope it's just a glitch.

Lol re: your shopping hiatus. Once that dam opens, watch out Woman LOL

I also spy IMAN is back with a Global Chic TS on Sunday/launching Sat night. Not sure yet of the TS item, but I want that TS maxi that I missed. Unless there is something truly compelling I'm taking a shopping hiatus til July

I noticed the TS too & was hoping you might know what it is! 

I have tons of too-serious stuff going on right now & I suspect that is killing my desire to shop. I'm hoping a month will see enough of it resolved so that it triggers my shopping gene into action again. That will be fun!

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

The site can be messy.

*Call Tyrone*