Trusted Contributor

Re: HOW DOES LINEA SIZING RUN??

1X is the fit model size, so I think if you wear a 1X in other brands, I would try that in Linea.

I always wear a S in Linea, with a few rare exceptions. In sweaters, I like to order true to size unless I want a more fitted look. I stayed with my regular size in the funnel neck sweater. Since no one has received theirs yet, it's merely speculation as to the fit of this particular garment.

Super Contributor

I love Linea but for me .. his runs a little small.. I am thick in the middle and usually a 1x will fit .. but with his fitted jacket it was too tight across the middle .. I sent back and went to a 2x and it fell off my shoulders.. guess its the individual.. his things are wonderful thought .. excellently made

Valued Contributor

Clearly, given all our different shapes & sizes, your best bet, QVCdebt, is to measure yourself, or in the case of structured jackets that you already own that fit you well, the shoulder measurements vs. the waist, then order according to the "click here" measurements. The "click here"s are particularly important vs personal anecdote when it comes to pants as no 2 women, even if they're both "mediums" will fit that size the same way. Your own measurements are unique so you'll save yourself some grief & returns if you have them in hand before you order. It's learning the line after that. Good luck and welcome.