Valued Contributor

Great day for packages today!

Received Carole Hochman set of two summer nightshirts, a Susan Graver top and a Kim Gravel Belle slub knit top, and NONE WERE MADE IN CHINA!!!!  Hopefully the designers are understanding we do not want things made in China and are finding other sources. I realize it will probably be a slow process, but that's okay if all are working towards that.  Thank you designers!

Honored Contributor

Re: Great day for packages today!

VERY nice!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@just wonder    Sounds like Christmas at your house!  However, I think it's the tariff, not customer desire, that's driving retailers to other manufacturers.  They sell a Vietnamese - made tee for about $10. less than a comparable Chinese-made shirt. 

Most customers don't care where they're made. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, You are not going to believe this!

When many packages arrive the same day, DH has his standard saying:

”Every day in this house is like Christmas.”  Seriously.  I get everything by mail.  I am expecting a thank you letter from Amazon, for being a Prime Amazon Prime customer.  Has not come yet.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT    I'm the same way.  I can't stand on my feet to browse in stores so I buy everything on Amazon, 3 or more orders per week.  My hobby is now breaking down cardboard boxes.  It takes me a day to get the recycling ready every week. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I got a bunch of items the other day and I love days like that but what I really like nothing had to be sent back.

My easy pays will not be easy if I don't stop.. Lol