Honored Contributor
On 3/12/2014 pickles123 said:

I absolutely hate Kohls. I think it is the carts and the lighting.

I do see things there I like and they often have my jeans on sale. I just send hubby. If he knows exactly what to get, he is okay. (lol)

I just will not go in that store.

I don't like the stores either. Target is organized better. I do shop online though and have been mostly happy with purchases. Their discounts and free shipping plus Kohl's dollars are great. Don't know what it is about the stores, but I just cannot find anything and nothing looks good.

Honored Contributor
On 3/12/2014 twocent said:
On 3/8/2014 PinkSugar said:

I always buy my Bali bras & Nike shoes at Kohl's online when they are on sale + 30% off. This time I only got a 20% coupon so passed.

That is why I "bum" a coupon code for 30% and do my shopping online.Wink I have to drive over an hour for a Kohls, and won't do it for the 15 or 20%.

If they don't send me the 30% , I stay home and shop. I would spend more -if I were in the store with that discount. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

me too Two!! I have bought online with a 30% off code I got from the boards, printed off my order and taken it into the store. I then can get 30% off in the store! They have never told me I can't use it. I buy more online too with the 30% off.

I don't like everything in Kohls at all, but I can almost always find one or two items in there during the 30% off sales. I also like to get baby gifts there and some housewares. I have found a few pairs of Sketchers Go Walk and I've found a few Vera items though those are very hit or miss anymore.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I hate Kohls carts too! Someone else mentioned that, LOL!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Occasional Contributor

I don't think I saw this mentioned here. Kohls takes their $10 Kohls cash coupons even after they've expired (at least ours does). I almost threw one out when a friend told me she'd used hers. I've used mine, too.