Respected Contributor

Re: Gravel or Graver ?

[ Edited ]

Two completely different lines of clothing. I like some pieces in each collection. I purchase more D & C which works  for my lifestyle.

Honored Contributor

I have several pieces from both lines.  I also like them both but I would lean more toward SG as I have some tops from her from years ago and they still look nice so they truly are workhorses!

Honored Contributor

I tried SG a hundred years ago--her pants--they were fine, but have never bought anymore from her and never from KG. Not my style

Occasional Contributor

My favorites are Logo, Graver, Gravel, Isaac Mizrahi, Women with control and Anybody!

Susan Graver - love her solid color liquid knit tops, shrugs and dresses; her premium stretch pants are nice too!

Kim Gravel - her tripleluxe jeans/twills are awesome great fit and material; her slub knit tops are good too nice light weight material for hot Florida temps

Logo - Love her boyfriend jeans these are my favorite the cut and material suit my body type, KG tripleluxe jeans are a close 2nd

Isaac - his true denim jeans are great, I wear these alot, I have A640937 in all colors love the design the side slit is everything and they fit great

Women with Control - Prime stretch denim trousers are nice and dressy I have A631984 in 2 colors, great fit and nice stretchy material like these alot

Anybody - the best joggers EVER a little pricey but I love the style and comfort

I have more Susan Graver items but Kim Gravel is my favorite!

Respected Contributor
I use to purchase from SG when she first started at qvc. Now, no thank you, I’ll pass. KG isn’t even a consideration.
Super Contributor

I like watching Gravel. I know a lot of people can't stand her but she entertains me. Graver, no unless Beth is presenting 

Trusted Contributor

I have an entire closet that is about 80% Susan Graver - it  includes tops, long pants, crop pants and a few dresses.

I also have several Kim Gravel tops, but especially love her jeans - both long and crop length.

I love both of these lines of clothes - Susan Graver is more for a "dressed-up" look and Kim Gravel for casual wear.

My only complaint, is that I wish the prices for both of these lines were a little bit less.  I don't think I ever pay full price as I always wait for an item to be on sale, clearance priced, TSV, etc.  Even though the quality of the clothes is excellent, the regular prices are just a little too high for my budget.

Contributor

Both lines have their followers.  Years ago I tried liquid knit tops and they didn't work for me.  I don't watch Graver shows, but I give her credit for the staying power of her line.  They are both shrewd business women....as are Lori, Rene and PLW lady.  Have purchased Kim's pull up pants, do. Not. Work. For me.  Wish tops were shorter.....but I do like the line.  KG shows used to be must see tv, but not so much anymore. I give them all props for their success.

Honored Contributor

Re: Gravel or Graver ?

[ Edited ]

I think SG sells more quantity. I've heard hosts says her brand is the most popular. KG is hot right now! I'm sure her sales numbers are good or she wouldn't be on so much. 

I have a few SG pieces that I really like. I'm not a liquid knit girl, but I like her ponte jackets and her sweater knits. I don't have any of Kim's pieces. I've been interested in a few things, but they sold out before I could purchase.

I don't buy as many clothes from the Q as I did in the past. I've cut way back on all my online shopping. Just too easy to click and buy more than I need. 

Have a Great Day!