Honored Contributor

Re: Gravel or Graver ?

[ Edited ]

SG has said that she has the best selling line on QVC. Not my style.  I don't care for KG at all.  

I only buy/wear certain styles and the brand isn't so important .... it has to be my style, color and fabric. 

I buy most of my clothes elsewhere.  Amazon has the widest selection of styles and colors .... and really good prices and quick delivery.

------------------------------------

ETA:  I don't buy multi-purpose clothes.  

Respected Contributor

@ ALRATIBA  wrote:

I buy most of my clothes elsewhere.  Amazon has the widest selection of styles and colors .... and really good prices and quick delivery.

I have never bought clothes from Amazon. Any brand recommendations ? 

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

@ ALRATIBA  wrote:

I have never bought clothes from Amazon. Any brand recommendations ? 

I have also never bought clothing from Amazon - with the exception of a t shirt.  I wouldn't know what brand to purchase @Goodie2shoes .

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes  -  I have both Graver and Gravel in my clothing - tops and jackets.  I've never purchased pants from either brand.

I've been pleased with what I have purchased thus far.  

Valued Contributor

Fashion and personality Gravel. However, I realized Graver is for the mature gal.

But hands down Gravel is pure entertainment lol....she makes an hour fly by lol.

Respected Contributor

So far I have nothing from either SG or KG.

However, I've now ordered 3 tops from the Anybody brand and am very happy with the quality and fit.

So I look forward to her shows now. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

@Goodie2shoes 

I don't pay much attention to Amazon clothing labels.  Only style, color and fabric.  I don't care who makes it.

Excellent variety of scarves, pants, tops, etc. and great prices. 

I've never had an issue with any of the clothes I bought.  

Honored Contributor

For me its Kim as I do casual now days.  I think of Susan's line as more dressy and office type.  Although a lot of Kim's tops are what I consider too dressy for me also.  Im interested in tee shirt, sweatshirt type.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Re: Gravel or Graver ?

[ Edited ]

It really depends on the individual item and fit. Since I'm petite, Kim Gravel doesn't offer petite tops. I can't wear her long sleeves since my hands would be covered. Her tops are too long as well. The style is moving away from tunics and I like a shorter top.

I've tried her pull on jeans and they don't work for me either... the crotch tends to get low when I'm wearing them. I really like Lori Goldstein's Logo boyfriend jeans They work well for me.

I tend to have a lot of Susan Graver's basic solid colored liquid knit tops. I'm not a fan of floral prints and I like that she offers petite tops.

ETA: I want to mention that I 💕 Kim Gravel's lightweight short denim jacket that comes in different colors! It's denim in front but the back and sleeves are knit. I love this jacket so much that I have it in 6 colors. It was a TSV last fall and I'm hoping that she adds more colors this fall!

Respected Contributor

I have a few Susan items and Kim's as well.  Depends on what it is.  More Kim for me.  

I like Denim and Company and Isaac too.  I also liked Candace items as well.  Loved her jeans and fit me perfectly.

I have tried several brands at the Q over the years.  I buy very little clothes any more.  

Last piece was a Denim and Company top and on sale and really like it and more compliments on it than I thought I would and I almost didn't buy it too.  Lunch time special.    I stick to those on clearance or sale and sometimes one time only and just depends.

I would say most of my items are Denim and Company and then Kim Gravel.