Regular Contributor

A643216

DD's ordered this jacket.  2 in black and one in blue.  The black came today.

WHAT FUN.  It is really pretty.  I will say it is HEAVY not a summer weight jacket at all.

But so pretty and unique!   The one is trying to decide if she should exchange for a smaller size. Deciding....

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE❤ this jacket in an unexpected way!🥰 The unusual detail in the back is what caught my IMMEDIATE attention!👍 You will not see it going and coming!😁 This is an absolute winner for anyone that loves to be different!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Regular Contributor

My girls go to a lot of country music concerts.  This jacket with a pair of boots will be rockin' !

Honored Contributor

Very cute!!!  Enjoy!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Beammeupscotty wrote:

My girls go to a lot of country music concerts.  This jacket with a pair of boots will be rockin' !

Very cool jacket @Beammeupscotty .  I bet your DD's will get lots of compliments when they wear them.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh wow, I love that jacket! Yup, it sure is stylish and pretty. I must have missed it. Thank you for sharing the information. 

Regular Contributor

The blue and the other black one came yesterday.  She is sending back the blue because it seems a little short.  Odd because the black one fits.  Might be an optical illusion but it does seem a little smaller.  So they will each have the black.  

It runs a little bit large in the shoulder area.  But I guess that's the style.  

Honored Contributor

I really like the jacket.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@Beammeupscotty wrote:

@Beammeupscotty  That sparkly denim jacket would look very cute with some high waisted skinny jeans or some denim short-shorts and some boots! Your girls are going to get a lot of compliments on their fun jackets at the country music concerts Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@SportyShorty07 

Thank you!  Yes, they will be ready for the cowboy set!