Esteemed Contributor

All the tiresome jean jackets

Seems every time I pass by the Q or HSN...always a short jean jacket be it white or blue.  Every vendor has one, most look the same.  They must sell BIG since there's a glut.  Boring boring. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Frequent Contributor

Re: All the tiresome jean jackets

They must be popular. I can'tn imagine me getting bored with say black leather jackets/coats.

Honored Contributor

I love jean jackets they are classic, I have 3 in different colrs and fabrics. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

They are ALWAYS popular and sell exceptionally well this time of year because the weather is transitional, and are an easy way to complete a look!🥰 They are especially handy on the days/evenings when you just need a little coverage; not a heavy, bulky jacket!👍

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I also have a few jean style jackets in various colors and fabrics. I like them as a casual layering piece. 

Esteemed Contributor

Jean jackets are just enough for us who live in warmer states. Even then I don't get to wear them all that much. Usually after about 9 am I'm rarely wearing any jacket but I still like them. 

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Seems every time I pass by the Q or HSN...always a short jean jacket be it white or blue.  Every vendor has one, most look the same.  They must sell BIG since there's a glut.  Boring boring. 

@MoJoV wrote:

I never see them worn around here 

Esteemed Contributor

Don't misunderstand that I don't like them, they're ok, I have 2. But I see so many of them on the shopping shows and I don't watch that much.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

i'm tired of the unfinished edges on the jackets and jeans. that trend should end soon.

Honored Contributor

I can and do wear a jean jacket most winter days.  Our winter climate is usually mild and they're perfect going to and from the car, in stores, etc.

I have them in every color I wear and different fabrics.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment